Next PF? Not Boba Fett...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theropod

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's next and when will it be announced?
Boba Fett at SDCC need not apply.
Speculate amongst yourselves...

My wild guess would be a furry Chewbacca with C-3PO on his back. To run with the ESB theme as well as the 2 characters with one backpack theme.
-theropod

theropod said:
What's next and when will it be announced?
Boba Fett at SDCC need not apply.
Speculate amongst yourselves...

My wild guess would be a furry Chewbacca with C-3PO on his back. To run with the ESB theme as well as the 2 characters with one backpack theme.
-theropod

a chewy would be nice, but if thats who it will be i hope its not with 3PO on his back. gentle giant has that in statue form already so i dont want an exact copy of it.

tomandshell said:
Always slumbering near the surface, the Fettish is. Difficult to awaken, it is not.

So have you tidy up your Fett collection? Btw, nice collection....especially the LOTR.....you have inspired me to get a huge cabinet to store some of my treasures

The next announcement may not be Fett... but it certainly WON'T be Chewbacca. I think the hair problem is a long way from being solved. :D

:chewYou are just going to have to settle for the dancing Chewie icon.:chew

DarthRamuk said:
So have you tidy up your Fett collection? Btw, nice collection....especially the LOTR.....you have inspired me to get a huge cabinet to store some of my treasures

Yes, I just condensed my Fett stuff down to one smaller shelf on a bookcase, although it doesn't hold everything. The more stuff I get from Sideshow and Gentle Giant, the junkier my Boba Fett collection looks in comparison--although it will always have a special place in my heart.

I have little Lego Fett, water squirting Burger King Fett, "Somewhere Over the Rancor" Taco Bell Fett, Deformed Palm Talker Fett, Fett on a space Harley, Fett the coffee mug, Fett comic book, chrome Fett (the only Jango piece allowed in there), Pez Fett, Fett bust-up, Micro Machine Fett head playset, Kotobukiya Fett, 12" Hasbro Fett, Tomy Fett diorama, Fett Transformer, titanium series chrome Slave I, titanium series ultra Slave I, little Galactic Heroes Fett, M&M Fett, Epic Force Fett on a rotating stand, Silver Convention Fett, special 300th Figure Edition Fett, electronic talking 12" Fett, Target Exclusive Fett with ROTJ drinking glass, deluxe Fett action figure with ginormous wing-blast rocketpack, titanium series color Fett, titanium series vintage Fett, Gentle Giant bust Fett guarding the Code 3 Slave I, etc. Medicom deformed vinyl Fett is now on order, as well as the Gentle Giant Fett statue and the Master Replicas Fett blaster. I also hope to get the MR Fett helmet.

The day that I order my Sideshow Boba Fett PF will be a very happy day, indeed...

tomandshell said:
I have little Lego Fett, water squirting Burger King Fett, "Somewhere Over the Rancor" Taco Bell Fett, Deformed Palm Talker Fett, Fett on a space Harley, Fett the coffee mug, Fett comic book, chrome Fett (the only Jango piece allowed in there), Pez Fett, Fett bust-up, Micro Machine Fett head playset, Kotobukiya Fett, 12" Hasbro Fett, Tomy Fett diorama, Fett Transformer, titanium series chrome Slave I, titanium series ultra Slave I, little Galactic Heroes Fett, M&M Fett, Epic Force Fett on a rotating stand, Silver Convention Fett, special 300th Figure Edition Fett, electronic talking 12" Fett, Target Exclusive Fett with ROTJ drinking glass, deluxe Fett action figure with ginormous wing-blast rocketpack, titanium series color Fett, titanium series vintage Fett, Gentle Giant bust Fett guarding the Code 3 Slave I, etc. Medicom deformed vinyl Fett is now on order, as well as the Gentle Giant Fett statue and the Master Replicas Fett blaster. I also hope to get the MR Fett helmet.

:google :google :google :google :google

Batty said:
Tom, is there a Fett or Slave 1 that you need for your collection?

I'm sure there are tons that I don't have! When I was a kid, I lost my classic Slave I and Fett when we moved. I guess I have been trying to make up for the painful loss in the years since then!!

:D

I forgot--at Target the other day, I picked up the most recent Fett figure that included a random mini-hologram that just happened to be Fett as well.

How about this FETT, Tom?

GregsFETTforpost.jpg

DarthRamuk said:
Tom, did you order the MR Boba Fett Blaster? The Signature version is nearly sold out.

I will be getting the Signature version blaster from Bob at Fireside. I'm looking forward to it!

Another omission from my list of upcoming Fett purchases was the Gentle Giant Animated Fett Maquette. And the Boba Fett cookie jar from Star Wars Shop that I ordered last August, which still hasn't shipped.

And my favorite radio station is K-FET 113.8 FM. All Fett. All the time.

Wor-Gar said:
How about this FETT, Tom?

GregsFETTforpost.jpg

What Fett is this? I want one...

I would also take a Marmit Fett and a Kubrick Fett. Is that the Marmit in that picture?

I may also break down one day and buy an Attakus Fett.

tomandshell said:
What Fett is this? I want one...
Is that the Marmit in that picture?

Yes, well, its a custom I had commissioned by Hurricane -- its a selective hodge-podge of Marmit, electronic Hasbro and OTC Hasbro Fett's. He's one of my favorite pieces -- lots of real metal pieces like the knee darts, removable helmet with smoked-glass visor, voice function, and even his jetpack light and chest light work!

We wantss it, yes we do!!!

Sideshow has their work cut out for them if they're going to top that!

Well, anyway... I've done it again! Another thread off track!!

derailed_l200510172155.jpg

Back on topic, I really do hope that Fett is the next PF. But if not, I would love to see Maul or a C-3PO/R2-D2 pack.

I'd prefer if Sideshow started doing PF's of current 12 inchers. Jedi Luke, ROTS Anakin, etc.

Those figures are all sold out so they wouldn't be competing with each other, and I don't want any more 12 inch possibilities disqualified because of PF versions.

Back