Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! This is the only PF I didn't order because I just thought he was a throw in character, but the SS piece is awesome looking! Post pics whe you get him ( I know you always do )

MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 1/4 Scale General Grievous Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (item #71261) from our Star Wars Premium Format Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN "pre-authorizing" credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A "pre-auth" is not a direct charge, but is a "hold" of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Baby I Got It Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:google

I will post pictures when he arrives! The optimist in me says that if it's three days, that means he will arrive Thursday, ship out Friday, and get delivered Saturday. My fingers shall be crossed... :monkey5

Now it's a race between Anakin and Grievous. Who will arrive first? Who will FedEx disappoint this time?

congrats everyone that has been waiting oh so patiently. i think the general will be arriving before anakin. but how great would your weekend be if you got both???

Hells yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got mine too. Too bad it won't ship in time for me to get it this weekend :monkey2

I just got an e-mail from Dark Shadow that my regular Grievous will be shipping in 2-3 days.
:chew

Agent0028 said:
Two words: pictures

grievouslips5bk.jpg

Ow man that's a good on:monkey5 :lol :lol :rotfl :rotfl

But I would love the see picture's of the Exclusive version so bring on the General!

Grievous.gif

My notice for the Exclusive was waiting for me when I got home, too! :chew

As glad as I am to be getting Grievous, I'll be glad to get a breather from some of these big ticket items that have all shipped at once. :eek: :D

Back