Luke & Yoda For Order with Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece looks great!

The exclusive is ultra lame, IMO. In fact, it's my least favorite of the 7 announced so far. Regular all the way for me.

pixletwin said:
I thought the exclusive was great.

1. It's out of place in the scene.

2. It suffers the same fate as the Mouse Droid and Training Remote- it adds clutter to the display in the same way that mini-busts do. I think I'm going to sell my Obi-Wan and Vader Exclusives and pick up the regular versions. It looks more sleek and aesthetically pleasing that way.

3. The Exclusive is much more expensive than ordering the regular version.

4. By the time this comes out I'll have 2 Lukes and 1 Vader. Do I really need another head combining the 2?

You are a lucky man tomandshell. That "rocks the house." :lol

This piece looks awesome. I love the exclusive. Another case of not using the best preview pic in the world. I am going to seriously have to mull this one over. I really want it though.

New photos are great and I do like the exclusive (always loved that part)

It is out of place though.

Order in but I may just get it from a retailer a lot cheaper...

tomandshell said:
Got him for free! I've been saving my Flash Fiction gift certificate for the next SW PF, and I redeemed it at last! :chew

he he he... smart man. :D

$350 ? WOW, high price tag. I think it looks pretty decent. I like the exclusive...even thou I dont remember it....lol...

But, PASS for me.

tomandshell said:
Got him for free! I've been saving my Flash Fiction gift certificate for the next SW PF, and I redeemed it at last! :chew

Congrats Tom. And well deserved. Another order but I couldn't be happier.

I love this piece and the exclusive, but the $350 price tag and 3rd qtr. release date make this a regrettable pass for me. :monkey2

I am starting to understand Dusty's enthusiasm...

71481_press01-001.jpg

Seeing pictures of the entire piece makes me a lot more excited about this one! I am even starting to forgive them for making me wait for Boba Fett!

Actually, the more I look at it, the more I like it displayed without Vader's head.

It's distracting, just like the mouse droid and training remote.

My opinion of course. I think Elwood agrees though. :)

Hmm..tough call on how I will display it. I am thinking like this though:

7148_press01-001.jpg

Is this only available on flex pay? It's definately a flex pay candidate, but aren't there fees if you cancel with flexpay?

I actually liked the exclusive as well. Think it is much better than the Vader and Obi-Wan exclusives. Will likely display it separately though. I'm just stoked to actually be getting Yoda in PF. Even though I would have prefered a pose without him in the basket :D

Back