Greedo CANTINA VS Nadon NOOK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So for those who got both, which is better in hand? Is it just the ribbed table that's different?

Nadons-Nook_3.png

cantina_11.jpg

Besides the grooves in the "Greedo version" they are essentially the same table; same size, same lighting functionality. There are also no differences in the included chairs or the three drink cups.

Technically, both versions are accurate. The "Greedo table" was used for the scene where Han shot him, first ;) and the smooth table was also used in a number of the alien shots.

Off the top of my head, I believe Lucas filmed the original cantina scene in the UK and then re-shot scenes in L.A. b/c they didn't come out as well as they had hoped. I'm not sure if the table variation is a result of that (I know it created some inconsistencies among some of the patrons i.e. Walrusman's hands) or not, but they both appear in the movie.

As far as preference, I think the Greedo table looks better. The Hammerhead table is a little boring. I'll try to take some side-by-side pics for you later tonight/early tomorrow.

I actually prefer Nadon Nook, especially the chairs. Greedo's are coated with glossy paint while Hammerhead's are rather matt in nature.

AND IN THIS CORNER....................

get it?..................:lol
:chase

Back