Howdy!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ouroboros

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi!! This Forum means a lot to me, cuz thanks to most of the fellow freaks around here I learned to love more and more this hobby :monkey2. I learned new ways to improve and customize my collectibles. And I think is time for me to payback with some contributions.

My name is Daniel and I’m 28, currently living in San Antonio Texas. :wave

I have to admit that I’ve been lurking around since 2008 :D. So I know some of the frequent members. And now that I have more free time, I want to introduce myself and become an active member.

I collect figures since the 80's. Joined the 1/6 market around 2007, and now I’m getting some statues and Dios. And I hope to share some pics of my entire collection soon (I know, I know… Show Your Collections Thread).
I’m working on a new group of detolfs to display them, so currently they are all stored on their respective boxes.

My favorite threads are DC, Marvel, LOTR, Aliens & Robots and Star Wars, and I think the mods are doing a wonderful job on their respective sections. (Keep up the good work).

Thanks again. I'll do my best to befriend every one of you guys, with constructive and respectful posts. :peace

Back