• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Berserker Predator in US

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WolfPredatorAVPR

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would like to buy a used Berserker predator. Still can get these online for around 180-190 new...looking for a bit cheaper price than that. If someone got there's and are just not happy with it let me know...id like to take it off your hands. Would like to get one with box, also must be complete and nothing broken. Pretty much in mint out of box condition :)

Royce is lonely in his case and needs his old pal to cheer him up...yea that didnt sound right but you get the idea.

Just some friendly advice, chances are your not gonna find Berserker or any Predator cheaper than what retailers have him listed even used. If you really want Berserker, I'd pick him up now at retail before he starts costing $300+

Which will soon be mate. Better to get it before he is all gone like the rest of the Preds

I might be interested in selling mine but like the others said, it's too soon to be asking for someone to sell it below retail. Including shipping I paid $190 for it. Even though I want to get rid of it now, I would be crazy to sell it for less when chances are it will go up in value if I hold onto it for a while. If you want mine you can have it for $190 so I break even. PM me if you want it. :wave

Yeah I didnt think of it that way but you are probably right. Probably pick a new one up on ebay for around $190, ive seen they are still going for that. Thanks for replies

Back