• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb- halo reach legendary edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreakyFreshman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have really been enjoying seeing all the amazing statues and collectibles that are getting posted on here. Some of them are a little out there like the Modern Combat Versus statue that no one knows who it is of but it is still really cool to see those. I don't really have any collecibles on the scale of most the stuff that gets posted on here; all of mine are from special edition video games like the Brothers in Arms Hells Highway with the Baker action figure or the mask you get in Payday 2. After seeing the stuff that is getting posted on here it reminded me of my small collection and I thought of the one game I really wanted but never added- the Legendary Edition of Halo Reach.

If anyone has a mint condition legendary version of Halo Reach that they are willing to part with that would be amazing. Alternatively there is a chance that some gaming shops might have it (like Best Buy or EB Games) in certain stores but not available online technically. If anyone knows of a store that is selling one and they could send me the link to the store so I can email them that would also be amazing. Thanks in advance everyone :)

I was really really lucky and stumbled upon https://www.for-sale.co.uk/halo-reach-legendary-edition were someone was selling a completely un-opened legendary edition. I met up with him earlier and when I brought the game home I was even able to redeem one of the codes in the box. I am so excited, I think I will but the statue right by the TV.

Back