new subforum for customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subforum for customs?

• Yes to subforum for customs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No to subforum for customs

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
Hey guys, with several people here now making Joe customs faster than a speeding Hiss tank, what do you think of a subforum similar to the SW section?

That way peeps don't need to condense their customs all in one thread and it will still leave the regular forum easier to navigate.

There is such a variety of Joe customs now, I think it warrants the new forum.

Its been discussed with those that count and we just don't feel there is enough traffic in the Joe section at this time to need it. DC on the other hand would greatly benefit IMO.

I voted yes. My retentive nature would be grateful.

:lol:lol:lol

Its been discussed with those that count and we just don't feel there is enough traffic in the Joe section at this time to need it. DC on the other hand would greatly benefit IMO.

"Those that count"?? Ski, Nam and I were not involved! :tap... So, Deak doesn't like the idea eh?

I wouldn't be deflated if the majority say no or anything, but there are more and more customs popping up everyday.

I actually think the customs threads are appearing faster than the SSC related threads...maybe I see the fear is that the normal forum would wither away if the customs were moved. :lol ;)

the no votes are only because I suggested the idea....:lol almost anyone else proposes the idea and it would be unanimous for yes.

I had actually hit up Dave in regards to a Joe custom section a couple days ago. Though I can see where it might a moot point at present simply because the section is still growing in terms of threads. We've only got a dozen or so actual figure threads/traffic. Maybe once the PFs and Dios start rolling out.

Custom section would be cool to see eventually. Lots of great minds and ideas floating around this sect. Kinda curious as to whatever happened to the guy that was making a C.LA.W. :rock and someone else had a Hiss in the works :drool, and wasn't it you Prog that had a glider in progress? :tap

Oh and the DC section damn near needs a TDK subforum. At least until next year when everyone is suddenly a Green Lantern fan. :lol

Back