• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alien and Predator - RARE Stuff that HAS TO GO! Low Prices!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamBombOi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a LONG time since I posted here. Eventually, the J. Dunaway painted S. Hayes sold, and luckily, the house stayed put.

However, my girl's birthday is coming up and I desperately need a little cash to do something really special for her. So, I'm selling off even more of my collection. I'm not looking to make a whole lot, so if anyone has any offers at all, I'm totally open to it. As always, I'll ship priority mail FREE anywhere in the US. I'd like to keep these sold in a LOT, but I'm open to whatever!

Lot's 1 & 2 are gone!

The "Gort" Predator and P2 Kits are SOLD! Only on the Alien is left! $75 asking!
28rcyuh.png

4in66b.png

71k4xu.png

347jk9f.png

--If anyone is interested an wants additional pics PLEASE do NOT hesitate to PM me. Absolutely HAS to go.

JUST ADDED! Super Edge PREDATOR 2! -- When I received this, the feet at seperated from the base, but they have been reattached with Locktite just fine. Asking $150
148zoxw.png

Like I said, any offers I am open to, I just sorta got out of collecting sadly.

Also, if anyone is interested in Predator and AVP novels, I have a SLEW of them. Plus the behind the scenes of AVP and AVP:R books. I'll let them ALL go for $30.

Some are first issues, so they do have some wear, but they're all great reads. Concrete Jungle, Big Game, Cold War, AVP, South China Sea, Predator 2, Forever Midnight (though it was bad), all three AVP novels, Flesh and Blood, and I'll even throw some comics in - which are all damn near mint.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
More stuff (UPDATED Sep. 18th)

Sideshow THE DEAD Mall Santa and Spooktacular Ex. Babysitter - SOLD!

Palisades Predator 1 Mini Bust (minor damage on backside) (with box) - $20.00
rkrloo.png

Palisades Dog Alien Mini Bust (with box) - $35.00
2djoxgy.png

Palisades Warrior Alien Mini Bust (with box) - $40.00
spky9k.png

Alien Halycon kit - $50.00
2ij29hc.png

Predator GORT kit - SOLD!

Last edited:
Now those ADI books are interesting indeed... And SWEET deal on that second lot! Wonder if you could part out just the two wall busts, but it's probably a long shot.

Now those ADI books are interesting indeed... And SWEET deal on that second lot! Wonder if you could part out just the two wall busts, but it's probably a long shot.

I would, but the lot is currently pending. I need to get down to the post office and get a quote for shipping outta country.

I'm still surprised no one has inquired on the first lot. I paid $400+ for those kits together. It's blowing my mind, lol.

Back