• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alien and Predator - RARE Stuff that HAS TO GO! Low Prices!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I've just been going out of town a LOT. I did get down to the post office, the only thing is I need to find a smaller box to ship them in or else it'll be around $32.00 just for the postage.

If I can find something the size of what they ship records in, that'll cut the price in half.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about ya. ;)

Sorry it's taken me so long.

Hey man, I've just been going out of town a LOT. I did get down to the post office, the only thing is I need to find a smaller box to ship them in or else it'll be around $32.00 just for the postage.

If I can find something the size of what they ship records in, that'll cut the price in half.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about ya. ;)

Sorry it's taken me so long.

Thats cool man i am still interested so no great rush:1-1:
Just let me know when you get the right size packaging:wink1:

Post edited with new info!

And xr6, I MIGHT have finally found the right packaging. Ridiculous how long finding a stupid lame box can take.

PM shot your way.

Come on guys, I really wanna get rid of all this stuff. Shoot ANY offers my way (you know, unless they're ridiculous, lol). I really HAVE to get my shelves cleared now!

2djoxgy.png

Are these little predators for sale?
Where are they from?
Is that Alien on first page still for sale?
The one with egg
PM me back

Originally I wasn't planning to sell the little Mez-It's and super deformed predators, I assumed no one would have no interest in 'em.

I'd let the basic set and the rare "stealth" set of them, plus the two SD predators go for just $20. And both the Predator 2 kit AND the Alien are still for sale, I wanted to let them go as a set, but I'd take $75 for them individually.

Shipped some stuff today, heading back to the post office Monday!

Come on guys, prices reduced!

--Another item added, Super Edge Predator 2 Kit!

Last edited:
are you selling the super deformed predators I would be interested, pics if you are, will take them all what ever you have.

Thanks in advance

Back