• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SS Thor PF#35, Obi-Wan Kenobi PF Exc $250, SS Green Hulk PF #65

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kraigg007

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Up for sale is an incredible statue. It is the Thor Premium Format Figure. This figure is massive and an incredible sculpture. This statue is sure to increase in value as Thor is a fan favorite and this figure is one of Sideshows best looking figures. This figure is a very low number being # 0035 of 1250. Comes with Figure, packing material, photo box, and outer brown shipping box. The figure is in mint condition.

(Priced at $520.00 plus shipping) NEW PRICE $525 Delivered!!!

Buy with Confidence as I am a ebayer with over 1271 feedbacks and 100% rating check me out kraigg007.

PM me with questions and offers.

P1030138.jpg

P1020942.jpg

P1020944.jpg

P1020946.jpg

P1030140.jpg

The Premium Format Thor figure presents the heroic God of Thunder standing tall with Mjolnir to the sky. The figure is sculpted to Sideshow's museum-quality standard, down to the billowing cape and detailed musculature, and completed with real fabric costuming. Each piece is hand-cast of high-quality polystone, hand finished and individually numbered.

Last edited:
FS: Obi-Wan Kenobi Premium Format Exclusive $250 delivered

I have a Obi-Wan Kenobi Premium Format Exclusive Figure that is in mint condition that I am selling for $250 delivered (lower 48 USA). The number of the figure is 779 out of 1250. It has never been displayed just opened to insure safe delivery. Stored in a climate controlled, non smoking, and no pet home.

Take a look at the photos and send me a private message if you are interested.

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2873.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2877.jpg

FS: Sideshow Premium Format Green Hulk #658

Up for sale is an one of the best sculpts that sideshow has ever done. It is the Green Hulk Premium Format Figure. This figure is massive and an incredible sculpture. This figure sold out a long time ago and is one of the most sought out figures from Sideshow. This figures number is #658 of 1000 is a very low number being # 0035 of 1250. The figure has never been displayed just out to take photos. I am the original owner and broke that seal myself. Comes with Figure, packing material, photo box, and outer brown shipping box. The figure is in mint condition.

PRICE $935 Delivered!!!

Buy with Confidence as I am a ebayer with over 1271 feedbacks and 100% rating check me out kraigg007.

PM me with questions and offers.

P1020955.jpg

P1020953.jpg

P1030146.jpg

P1030149.jpg

P1030150.jpg

Re: FS: Sideshow Premium Format Green Hulk #658

man, haven't seen one of these for sale on here in awhile.
good luck

Re: FS: Sideshow Thor Premium Format #35 and Obi-Wan Kenobi Premium Format Exclusive

I have merged your two for sales threads. We ask all sellers to only have ONE open for sale thread at a time.

:duff
Jen

Re: FS: Sideshow Premium Format Green Hulk #658

Another one that just arrived in Toronto. Thanks Kraig for the oportunity to get this Grail! A dream fulfilled!

DSC01978.jpg

DSC01884.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

Re: FS: Sideshow Thor Premium Format #35 and Obi-Wan Kenobi Premium Format Exclusive

Obi-wan in the house. Thanks again Kraig!!!

** I just need Vader now!

photo-13.jpg

photo-14.jpg

photo-17.jpg

photo-15.jpg

photo-16.jpg

Back