• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Green Lantern Exc PF for sale (US only) - arm lights no longer working

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyhhh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi

Selling my Sideshow Green Lantern Exclusive PF. Edition 482/750

When I first opened this up, everything was perfect. Good paint apps, everything working fine. It went straight into my enclosed Besta and there it sat for months.

But sometime ago I tried to turn on the lights and the construct hand would no longer light up unless I pushed it onto the arm. Same thing with the regular power ring arm. They arms only light up if you apply pressure and push the hand/construct onto the arm. Otherwise, no light up. The base continues to light up just fine.

So it must have shorted out in the statue. I don't get it because the statue was never moved... it just suddenly stopped lighting up.

Anyway, I'm selling it.

I think the paint apps are fine but I haven't looked at it under a microscope so what might be acceptable to me might bother you. The base has some uneven painting that I have seen on other statues, so it's probably "normal." I can provide more pics if you wish. But it's in the same condition it was when I removed it from the box the first time (except for the light up function).

Selling for $350, shipped to your confirmed PAYPAL address in the US. I pay for the shipping (will be UPS or Fed Ex) and I pay the paypal fee for "goods".

Sale pending with a long queue if it falls through. Will update when final.

Figures a great deal goes up when I'm on a plane all day. If you make it through the list you can add me at the bottom.

Sold and shipping out tomorrow! Thanks everyone for the offers!

Back