Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
ROGUE - Your favorite look for her?

Over at my site, Randy Bowen (producer of Bowen Designs statues) asked folks if they were interested in another statue of Rogue & if so, in what costume, what style, etc...?

This has elicited a lot of response so far, but I feel that folks are missing some of Rogue's looks during her different eras.

I'm curious to see what images you all would post to represent your favorite style of Rogue?....

:)

Re: ROGUE - Your favorite look for her?

n31354.jpg

Rogue-x-men-4409766-1024-768.jpg
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

but I know the J.L. version always wins.....!:D

Why, naked, of course.

I've gotta go with her 1980s look, with the mullet hairdo, black spandex, and loose fitting, neon green 80s workout t-shirt. It is the Rogue I grew up with, hence the one I like the best (one on the left):

rogue.jpg

I never cared for the change to make her a super-fine model as they did later on--both in terms of her facial features and her body type--as I think this is far too over-used in comics to the detriment of females' personalities, since beautiful women in comics tend to lack the types of insecurities that skinnier, more normal looking women have. Similarly, I'm not a fan of the over-use of the 'roided up, perfectly chiseled Arnold body for men. But, I'm sure one of those "perfect woman" looks will win out, as men like to have their statues of female cartoon and comic characters "sexy."

As a serious answer, I'd say I prefer the look of her in the 90s comics, with the yellow and green body suit

rogue3.gif

20070226rogue01.jpg

Why does she need the jacket? Apart from wearing a form-fitting, wet-suit kind of thing, I thought she was nigh-invulnerable, so probably impervious to weather. Plus, it looks like her jacket shrunk in the dryer.

I guess so. Back in the 90s, lots of people made unfortunate stylistic decisions. At least she doesn't have 50 useless pouches all over her outfit, as so many others did back then.

The original Paul Smith suit.

The '90s stuff is so awful, almost across the board.

Rogue_evolution.jpg
spykecam_rogue2_800.jpg

I know I'll get flamed for this, but I seriously like the look of x-men evolution "goth" rogue

rogue+Mrkers+small.jpg

Back