Parenthood - TV Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I never got into that other similar family drama (I think it was called thirtysomething), and decided to give this show a try because of such good memories of the Steve Martin movie. This show has become a must watch for me. I love all the characters and the actors are amazing. I see a lot of my friends and family mirrored in some form or the other in some of the characters. Anybody else watching this????

I've been watching it. I'm only up to episode four because I was busy watching The Sopranos, but so far I'm really enjoying it. Although I must say, the only reason I gave it a shot was because it has Peter Krause in it, who I loved in Six Feet Under. Glad I did though, it's definitely not one of those crappy family drama shows.

It's a great show. Very well written with a good cast. No big deal, but I was expecting it to be more of a comedy since it's based on the movie.

Really its barely related although you can make connections. I love it, a lot of my family and friends watch it and we are hoping for season 2.

Lauren Graham is still looking good. Erika Christensen has a great rack also :lecture

I want Craig T Nelson to be a bigger part of the show too, he has a great character.

I dig Racquel and her tramp stamp. I also dig that Minka Kelly made an appearance. :naughty

I love this show. I even got my girlfriend into it. The rest of my family watches it as well. Fantastic show! :rock

Yep i love this show and only watched it because grphyx1 said it was good, glad i gave it a shot though. :rock

Lauren Graham is still looking good. Erika Christensen has a great rack also :lecture

I want Craig T Nelson to be a bigger part of the show too, he has a great character.

I love that Erika can actually act, cause I just remember her from being that crazy girl in swim fan, and Lauren Graham has got the screw up mother part down fo sho. I am guessing Craig T is the steve martin character since there was reference to vomit last night (little girl vomited on dad in the movie). But am loving all the character development.

No way! Peter Krause is the Steve Martin character, his son are an analgam of the two boys in Parenthood. Zeke (Craig T) is definitely a more flushed out version of the father in Parenthood. Lauren Graham is the mother of the two kids where the older girl dates Keanu Reeves and the younger is Joaquin Phoenix. They even did the masterbation storyline. Dax Shephard is the screw with the black kid obviously and Erika is the sister where they are trying to raise a genius although that storyline was warped the most but the connections are still there with the father being the parenting influences although she is a lawyer instead of a teacher...

LOVE this show. As has been said, great cast, great writing, great rack on Erika Christensen! :rock I wasn't blown away by the first couple of episodes, but it has grown on me in a big way. Definitely one of my favorite shows on TV right now and I'm really hoping for a second season as well.

I only watch a couple hours of TV a week and this is one of them---The other is Big Fat Loser

Back