Code 3 X-wing or Efx X-wing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Code 3 X-wing

Hi. just want to find out how the two compare from those who have owned them?

Last edited:
Well..

The eFx version is much bigger...and it lights up :cool:

Code 3 is cool because it comes with accessories...
Also, there are 2 versions- signature (limited to 1000) non-sig is limited to 5000.

You thinkin' of buying one ?

Well..

The eFx version is much bigger...and it lights up :cool:

Code 3 is cool because it comes with accessories...
Also, there are 2 versions- signature (limited to 1000) non-sig is limited to 5000.

You thinkin' of buying one ?

Yeah, you are the catalyst for it all :gun

was thinking of the efx or icons but space :banghead is a prob so i was wondering if the code 3 ones measures up to the icons or efx ones.

what are your thoughts?

ok. never mind. bought the code 3 :D

3ff437e7.jpg

0e843686.jpg

No time to open now. More pics tmr :D

You haven't whether you like it or not. :)

I started on Code 3, I loved the X-Wing, but it doesn't compare to the eFX one. (alas, i missed out on this one.) It is good for the price though. ($300 for Code 3, $1200 for eFX.) Nice to see that there's still a demand for this. The same can be said for their Millennium Falcon.

You haven't whether you like it or not. :)

I started on Code 3, I loved the X-Wing, but it doesn't compare to the eFX one. (alas, i missed out on this one.) It is good for the price though. ($300 for Code 3, $1200 for eFX.) Nice to see that there's still a demand for this. The same can be said for their Millennium Falcon.

I haven't opened it yet. work has been hell, so i'll know when i get her open later today :lol

ok guys, opened her up and took a ton of photos :D

In short, I'm pleasantly surprised. Wasn't expecting much but code 3 surprised me with the level of detailing and quality.

The only thing if I were to nitpick would be the stand. It took a bit to figure out how to use it and the fit was somewhat so close that opening the wings required care so you do not chip the paint job on the lower engine.

But all in all, I'm a happy man. It captures my childhood memory of Red 5 and that without using the landing gear and ladder!

Let the pics do the talking :D

3ff437e7.jpg

packageb.jpg

package.jpg

cert.jpg

packagec.jpg

Last edited:
Code 3 made really cool ships and vehicles back then, maybe they are not studio scale but still really cool and since they are made of metal it's even better. I only have the AT-ST, due to my Imperial focus, and looking for the Vader's TIE (regular preferably, don't like the damage).

Code 3 made really cool ships and vehicles back then, maybe they are not studio scale but still really cool and since they are made of metal it's even better. I only have the AT-ST, due to my Imperial focus, and looking for the Vader's TIE (regular preferably, don't like the damage).

There are quite a few ties on ebay atm but shipping diecasts is a pain :monkey2

Back