In celebration of the new Venom comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So as a project in my Motion Graphics class I decided to do a little teaser video of the new upcoming release of the Venom comiquette :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vq76FHzYa1s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vq76FHzYa1s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

looks like some one is (lol forgot that) either 1) is rocking the wiggle expression or 2) hand animated all the wiggle movements.Pretty cool papo!! :rock

Last edited:
excellent video!!!!!i would like to see one of the upcoming sabretooth also!!
really enjoy it!!!congrats!!:clap:clap:clap

papo!! Expression are the ????!!!!!! im still learning them! but they save you so much time! and make ???? easier!!

What are "expression"?.................. Do you mean "effects"?

I'm still learning everything too. This was the intro class to Motion Graphics..... Can't wait to take more :banana

After reading the title I expected to see a can of primer and some gloss black paint just in case y'know. :huh

I kid. Cool video. Dig Manson's cover of "Sweet Dreams".

You guys using After Effects? I have it on my Mac.

haven't used Effects yet but I'm in love with FCP. :love

Chris, awesome job man!!!! :rock

Absolutely loved it! Great use of the song too. I'm not a Marilyn fan, but I have to admit that was perfect for the video.

Keep it up!

Chris, awesome job man!!!! :rock

Absolutely loved it! Great use of the song too. I'm not a Marilyn fan, but I have to admit that was perfect for the video.

Keep it up!

Thanks man! Yeah, video is a TOTALLY different animal..... It's much more complex since you're incorporating moving images AND sound. Takes a lot of time, thought and patience :D

Thanks man! Yeah, video is a TOTALLY different animal..... It's much more complex since you're incorporating moving images AND sound. Takes a lot of time, thought and patience :D

Well, it definited showed. I enjoyed it a lot. :rock

Well, it definited showed. I enjoyed it a lot. :rock

Awesome! Thanks :cool: I'm just excited about getting my Venom in a few weeks. It's the only statue I could afford to buy this year :eek: Being a broke college student REALLY sucks.......

Yeah, I'm enjoying doing a lot of media work.... I may just even start a request thread for any custom sigs or banners :monkey3

Awesome! Thanks :cool: I'm just excited about getting my Venom in a few weeks. It's the only statue I could afford to buy this year :eek: Being a broke college student REALLY sucks.......

Yeah, I'm enjoying doing a lot of media work.... I may just even start a request thread for any custom sigs or banners :monkey3

I might be in the market for a new signature!!! :rock :rock :rock

I have no idea how to make those, so I wouldn't mind testing your skills. :D I might need to retire mine and get a new Buffy banner. That Psycho signature of yours is awesome. :rock

Last edited:
Back