ADIDAS 2010 Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will these be sold online. Not sure if I know if there is an adidas original store near me. I will definitely be getting the stormtrooper ones and possible darth vader. I assume they have done stuff like this before does anyone know the range of prices?

I'm pretty sure it will be sold online....but I know there's gonna sell them in select stores! This is just the sneak peek! So hopefully more info will come soon!!

I really like the Vader jacket with the Adidas logo in the eyes! :rock

Only the Stormtrooper shoes.Looks like they are using the old school Torsion sole on this release.

I'm digging the Stormtrooper design, but the other two look like some Kids Payless shoes. I like the jacket, looks way better than Ecko's.

You a Sneakerhead Crystal?

Ur old.....:monkey1

Yeah. And that means I'm also old enough to realize that Star Wars has long since passed Critical Mass when it comes to over-saturation and these kinds of products. :lol

I'm also old enough to remember a time (1977-1997) when Star Wars was actually kinda cool. :lecture

You youngsters don't know what you missed. :monkey2

:duff

I love me some kicks Ill!
:rock :rock :rock

You ever see these Nike Star Wars Dunks? No logos or names on them, but they follow the color scheme. I dig 'em.

Boba Fett

nike-sb-dunk-boba-fett-gold-rail.jpg

Stormtrooper

nike-sb-dunk-storm-troopers.jpg

Old? Lame? WTF ? These are badass well the stormy and vader anyways the other are a bit riduclous but I cannot wait to get a pair. I am an uber nerd and I don't care. They are gonna be sweet!!!!!!

:rock :rock :rock

You ever see these Nike Star Wars Dunks? No logos or names on them, but they follow the color scheme. I dig 'em.

Boba Fett

nike-sb-dunk-boba-fett-gold-rail.jpg

Stormtrooper

nike-sb-dunk-storm-troopers.jpg

:drool Boba Fett! I think I've seen those a while back....but they're still crazy awesome!

adidas-superstar-darth-vader-sneake.jpg

These are old but still pretty neat....

I would rock these Treak ones...even tho I'm not a huge fan:
enterprisesneakers.jpg

I'm digging the chrome!

But are they accurate as the Marmit helmet? :lol
Hey, we are talking novelty shoes not Armor here lol.
:drool Boba Fett! I think I've seen those a while back....but they're still crazy awesome!

adidas-superstar-darth-vader-sneake.jpg

These are old but still pretty neat....

I would rock these Treak ones...even tho I'm not a huge fan:
enterprisesneakers.jpg

I'm digging the chrome!

Are those fakes?, the Vader ones i mean.

Ahh ok i get it..they are legit but, they never had the actual Star Wars licence at the time.

Back