ADIDAS 2010 Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are great! if they arent 100 bucks ill buy some prolly the stormtroopers or maybe vader i like the hoodies too :)

Thats awesome that you got the Coraline ones Ill, i haven't see does before......I've have seen the McFly's before tho!! Aren;t they ridiculously expensive?!
There so beautiful tho!:monkey3
Thanks, I haven't even worn them yet, kind of afraid to get them dirty. :lol

Teh McFlys definitely rule!
Hell yeah they do.

All of the following are DOPE and get the 'Official Ill Jedi Seal of Approval'! :rock

zz3fedee64.jpg

zz5dc1b1e3.jpg

zz231577d2.jpg

zz0b83c231.jpg

these are must have for me.. going to pick up the Skywalkers, Darth Vader, Tie Fighter and the star wars tshirt ANH poster...

The orange Skywalker high tops are the best of the bunch i'd say, i think i might get them if they are reasonably priced.

like they did with jordan retro 'packs' only 300- for 2 pair of retro jordans...but if you only want one of those...

:lol I think that's the first time I've been newb'd... I'm 35, Sexy. I don't buy Star Wars shoes, like some child... I'm mature. I buy 12" Star Wars figures. :lecture :rock

Sooo...what flavor is the Haterade that ur drinking exactly ,Flosi??:monkey5

And if we really do have to buy them in packs ...that would be an UBER FAIL!!

:rolleyes:Come on, Boota.... It's like this, I wear black Chucks and that's about it... these just aren't my style. Like the Ecco hoodies? I tried the Boba Fett one on and it was cool but just not for me. :lecture

its just called 'soaking the consumer', star wars fans are used to buying things we dont want (multiple times even )to get something we do want. I try not to support that kinda stuff myself but in the end, if everyone else will , if you want one, you need to as well.

So you will walk around in a Vader shirt but you won't get the storm trooper shoes and if you are wearing pants you probably won't be able to see barely anyways.

Back