Would you buy HT Batman Forever figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would You Buy HT Batman Forever figures?

• Yeah man, I love that film! Bat-nipples own!

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Hell no, Schumacher raped my childhood!

Votes: 77 74.0%

• Total voters

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've been watching Forever a lot lately...it was such a huge part of my childhood, that I would buy a LOT of figures from it if they were made...since Sideshow kind of hinted they were trying to get the DC licence, and everyone wants HT to do it,would you ante up the cash and splurge?

I can't think of a single figure from that film I would want to buy. I didn't hate it as a kid, but I didn't like it much, either. Makes Burton's films look like masterpieces.

Of course, Forever looks like Oscar material compared with Batman and Robin.

I can't think of a single figure from that film I would want to buy. I didn't hate it as a kid, but I didn't like it much, either. Makes Burton's films look like masterpieces.

Of course, Forever looks like Oscar material compared with Batman and Robin.

:lecture:lecture:lecture If I wanted campy crap like that, I'd rather have HT do the Adam West Batman series.

Both Schumacher films are horrendous. Forever lesser of two evils but even there the Riddler is a masterbatory homage to Jim Carrey signaling everything I hated about that actor in one tight package. Even the great Tommy Lee Jones plays it campy when an actor of his calibur could have played Two Face really dark, serious and ominous. Whenever Drew Barrymore is on screen I cringe and Chris O' Donnell's Robin makes me want to punch babies, its like they couldn't figure out if they wanted to make Grayson immature and headstrong or mature and focused and the whole thing plays out strangely. Kilmer wasn't bad and I would have loved to have seen him playing with some actual serious material behind him even from Burton's aspect but overall its one of those films I would burn and never acknowledge again.

Have you not seems 89 Batman?

Thats the film we need figures from.

oh ^^^^ yeah of course i would! i would love a sonar batman, robin, and a full suited riddler! :rock

I could live without a two face though....but it would be cool to have him to

I might go for a Mr. Freeze from Batman & Robin depending on price. I *hated* Schumaker's film, but liked the design of Freeze's armor. It's an awfully big "maybe" though.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have to say no for this one. somethings are better stuck in the past.

I would easily buy the Adam West version of the character.

And also Batgirl.

And Joker -- but only if they sculpt him a proper mustache.

I would only buy figures from the first two films and not just Batman. I probably buy everything Hot Toys made. In my opinion there's not nearly enough collectibles available from those movies.

Back