Leaked images - new SW PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
There was a thread about a Spooktacular premiere product that has been deleted. These images were obtained illegally and we cannot support them being posted.

Puerto Rican spies; Pitu is the first person that comes to mind, I bet he did it.

67895-004-77E6C873.jpg

For those that would like the leaked pictures of Dave as a Tonner doll please PM me. Thank you. :lecture

arghh..then better delete this thread before more people get pumped up and excited when they see the title

arghh..then better delete this thread before more people get pumped up and excited when they see the title

The pics will be out officially soon enough. But if I delete this thread then people will be posting them when they find them thinking we didn't know about it.

My Sideshow informants are the french.We Know everything !!! We get through the backdoors and learn all your secrets.

Vive la France !!! :rock

Also, SF has pics of Darth Talon, the gammy and the mug bust....so its not really a secret anymore, since there is way more circulation on that board..

Also, SF has pics of Darth Talon, the gammy and the mug bust....so its not really a secret anymore, since there is way more circulation on that board..

I think the pics are pulled down. I saw Darth Talon this morning on these boards, but wanted to show the wife today when I got home from work and they aren't here or on Statue Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back