Star Wars 12" High Res Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. Figured a thread for all would be cool and helping someone out who sent me an email. As far as being able to have access well that's a secret.

WOW!!!!! Thank you so much Jlcmsu those pictures rock!! It makes me wonder what else are you able to get for us to feast our eyes upon?

Wow, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! These pics are gorgeous! The paint jobs are outstanding with glossy and matte finishes in all the right places. But now I know why Obiwan's eyes look strange. His painted pupils are mishapen.

OMG, the paint application and detail on the Grievous blaster is beyond words.....simply stunning!!! Imagine a Stormtroopers blaster looking that good!!! Jaw dropping!! All the figures....soo awesome. I can't wait to see Kit Fisto in detail!

Sideshow, 8-10 figures a year isn't enough. Let's double that and see 20!! I will buy them all!! Both Exclusive and Regular versions!! =)

Last edited:
Will Obi-Wan's eyes be fixed up? I like the figure, but the eyes are just a little freaky :horror

Scriff

scriff said:
Will Obi-Wan's eyes be fixed up? I like the figure, but the eyes are just a little freaky :horror

Scriff

Keep in mind that these pics are larger than even the final figure is going to be, so the fact that the likeness and paintwork holds up even this well is a minor miracle. The larger you blow something up like this, the more flaws show.

These figures are so awesome. SS is even doing a better job with them than I expected.

Hopefully, we'll see some prequel characters made into PF's soon. I know that a lot of people don't want them, but the PT costumes are so much more detailed.

Very nice high detailed pics. Lukes outfit looks to be made out of a much thicker material than it looked it would be in the small pics.

Back