Bones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
I'm suprised there isn't a thread for this yet, so I thought I would start one. I think it's an awesome show, so I think it deserves one. Feel free to discuss :D For the people that are confused about which show this is, it's the one starring David Boreanaz about the anthropologist/FBI team up

I love the show. I'm really glad it focuses on the quirky nature of the characters rather then being a serious "CSI: Osteology" (which probably would have gotten the show cancelled rather quickly). I love the fact that Brennan (main female lead for those who don't follow the show) is so socially inept and hyper-rational. It contrasts so well (and hilariously) with Booth's slick, go-by-my-gut kind of generic male lead.

Definitely an underrated show. Has the right amount of seriousness and humor, and its well-implemented nerd quirkiness is really what makes it a gem.

Yeah, love this show. Started watching the daily marathons on TNT and I really got into it.

Really like the humor and how it's not overly serious like CSI but still has a lot of interesting stuff.

yeah I think they make the perfect team up cause he is hella funny, but she is always so rational.........I am suprised they have not hooked up yet :lol

i like this show alot. to answer your question if they hooked up then there would be no reason to go on with the show. the fun is the sexual tension between the 2 characters and then it would become booth always saving what's her face..we would have moonlighting to a degree again or remington steele.

Yeah, love this show. Started watching the daily marathons on TNT and I really got into it.

Really like the humor and how it's not overly serious like CSI but still has a lot of interesting stuff.

Pretty much how I got started on the show, the 4 episodes back-to-back on TNT was pretty great. It's weird though, how somebody can be SO social inept, almost makes me kinda sad that there are people really like her out there

That is exactly how I started watching the show. the mix of characters is great. You really become attached to the characters. brennan is like a child in her bluntness. She tells you how it is. it's hilarious when Booth corrects her when she messes up a common saying. I think the interview room scenes are the great. But the best part is how Brennan looks frail and innocent but will put someone on their ass without a second thought. Season 3's finally i did not see coming at all! For those who saw it know what I am talking about so I won't spoil it. Now that they added Sweets to the cast he throws in an interesting wrench into the mix. Brennan is hard fact this is how it is, Booth is off the cuff and go with your gut, and Sweets is rational and analytical.

i like this show alot. to answer your question if they hooked up then there would be no reason to go on with the show. the fun is the sexual tension between the 2 characters and then it would become booth always saving what's her face..we would have moonlighting to a degree again or remington steele.

i know.........i for sure thought Booth was going to hook up with that blonde FBI chick though :monkey3

I love this show!!!It's one of my favorite...

The best tv couple EVER!!!
I'll hope for 1/6 masterpiece!!!I'll buy it for sure!!!!!

anyone else think Bones and Booth are going to end up in the sack sooner than later? I thought they were going to make out for sure last night..........only a matter of time

anyone else think Bones and Booth are going to end up in the sack sooner than later? I thought they were going to make out for sure last night..........only a matter of time

I'm sure they'll wait until they decide to cancel the show and in the very last episode they both admit that they love each other and hook up. Like JAG

This is by far my favourite programme, I love it :rock
It's hilarious, quirky, intense and entertaining. I can't say a bad thing about it.
Bones (Brennan) always makes me laugh with her quirky ways of not knowing 'real life' things. How that woman keeps a straight face I will never know.

The only thing that bothers me a little is when they are in the car, Booth never checks the road, well hardly ever. I know its pretend but it bugs me a little and I lose that realism aspect. Plus they always give Booth too much lipstick, sometimes its hilarious.
It doesn't extremely bug me, just things I've noticed but the rest totally makes up for those little annoyances.

Apart from that I think it is awesome and never miss it.
I'm just waiting for Season 4 to be released on DVD so I can add that to my others.
x :peace

This is by far my favourite programme, I love it :rock
It's hilarious, quirky, intense and entertaining. I can't say a bad thing about it.
Bones (Brennan) always makes me laugh with her quirky ways of not knowing 'real life' things. How that woman keeps a straight face I will never know.

The only thing that bothers me a little is when they are in the car, Booth never checks the road, well hardly ever. I know its pretend but it bugs me a little and I lose that realism aspect. Plus they always give Booth too much lipstick, sometimes its hilarious.
It doesn't extremely bug me, just things I've noticed but the rest totally makes up for those little annoyances.

Apart from that I think it is awesome and never miss it.
I'm just waiting for Season 4 to be released on DVD so I can add that to my others.
x :peace

I never noticed that stuff about Booth before, I think maybe someone spends a little too much time looking at Booth :naughty

Sweets is one of my favorite characters. The dynamic between him and Booth and Bones is great.
I too love this show. I dont think the two of them should ever hook up. It would kill the show.

Not me mate, I do however rather like watching Cam and Angela though :naughty :naughty

It's just sommat I noticed is all :lol
x :wave

I bet you do, I would rather get on that blonde FBI agent myself though :monkey5

Sweets is one of my favorite characters. The dynamic between him and Booth and Bones is great.
I too love this show. I dont think the two of them should ever hook up. It would kill the show.

Your prolly right, but I'm suprised he hasn't hooked up with any chicks in awhile..........it's like hes holding out or somethin

Back