new 1/6 female body with no visible joints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i get flashbacks of the dragon gumby body. that thing was a magnet for lint and black stains

Not sure what female figure I'd use that for since most characters have clothes, but the concept is impressive. How anatomicly correct is her gi-gi?

Perfect for slave Leia, but there aren't a lot of characters that need a full figure that's covered like that.

No note on who is making it?

The body does look like the Dragon Models version they used for their later female figures like Claire Redfield, just not as anatomically correct. Looks can be deceiving as the material may be as durable and not as prone to staining; hopefully they don't use a wire inner-frame.
After seeing the nudes from companies like Volks and Azone I'm a little surprised this body isn't anatomically correct. It looks more like a rubber skin version of a Takara Cool Girl body.

It's interesting but I just don't see that bod lasting more then 3 years.
Hot Toys is at the top of innovation in the market, and I wouldn't dare pose their rubber bodies in any pose other then arms lowered at the sides longer then a few hours.

Back