My 1/6 THE COMEDIAN and RORSCHACH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
My 1/6 Rorschach, Walter kovacs and The Comedian UPDATE

Hi guys! This is a project i wanted to do since i have the dcd comedian.
I hate the body proportion! SO i decided to put everything on a Hot Toys Muscular body.

I repainted his face to match.

All the parts needed a lot of work to fit the TT body.
But overall IMO it look great and way better than the ugly DCD body!

I custom made the shoulder belt and back holster with real leather.
I add him the shotgun and grenade launcher.

He's with my custom made Rorschach.
On a Dragon neo3 body with weathered trench.
The mask i csutom made also using clothes and then painted.

Thanks to EVILFACE for the stand sticker!

Enjoy the pics for now!

UPDATE: new head for rorschach + coat weathering and accessories.
Baldiero head for Kovacs and everything else is custom made and sign made by my friend Mollins.

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4643.jpg

IMG_4647.jpg

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3287.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

Last edited:
Both look great... love how creepy/skeletal your Rorschach turned out. And the muscular body was a good choice for the Comedian :rock

Great job, but I have to admit, you had me fooled. I saw "COMEDIAN and RORSCHACH" and then clicked on it thinking that it was going to be the official spec HT thread with pics from wookster.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/whos-the-best-batman-voice-in-animation-you-decide/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>Both look great... love how creepy/skeletal your Rorschach turned out. And the muscular body was a good choice for the Comedian :rock

Rorschach has that feel with the paper and all, and the work on the Comedian is also great.

Those customs turned out fanatastic! So what did you do to get The Comedian's outfit to fit?

Those customs turned out fanatastic! So what did you do to get The Comedian's outfit to fit?

Well it was a hell of a job. First iresize the pants to fit the new body.
I put the armour in hot water to soften it and them put it on the muscle body, after a while the plastic will keep is shape and i can cut it to the right proportion.

Small updates my ass... there's a whole 'nother figure added :lol

Looks awesome, the extra Kovacs is really great looking :rock

All three look really good! Love that custom Kovacs figure the dirt and grime are perfct! And the Comedian looks so much better than the DCD standard. The extra bits you added to him are excellent!

Oh, and the EF stands are sweet too!:rock

All three look really good! Love that custom Kovacs figure the dirt and grime are perfct! And the Comedian looks so much better than the DCD standard. The extra bits you added to him are excellent!

Oh, and the EF stands are sweet too!:rock

Your sig is amazing. :D

Also, how many people would buy one of these Rorschachs? I know I would :naughty

That is awesome! This post answers my question i had on the watchmen figures. Once again great job on those figures.

Back