Cult Comic Charater Jonah Hex Movie Starring Josh Brolin and Megan Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie poster looks cool and it looks like they got Hex's trademark scar down. I'll be check'n this one out. :D

1248562051.jpg

That poster makes her look like her head has been photoshopped onto another body....weird.

She really showed what an idiot she is at Comic Con, stating that her character isn't in the comic so she couldn't be bothered to, well....READ it. :rolleyes:

She probably just showed up on the set, asked if there was a motorcycle or other prop for her to bend over and be told where the giant robots where so she'd know where to look....no wait! That was her last movie, wasn't it?

Josh Brolin hs proven he's got some good acting chops over the last couple of years...here's hoping all Fox has to do is stand there....

That poster makes her look like her head has been photoshopped onto another body....weird.

She really showed what an idiot she is at Comic Con, stating that her character isn't in the comic so she couldn't be bothered to, well....READ it. :rolleyes:

She probably just showed up on the set, asked if there was a motorcycle or other prop for her to bend over and be told where the giant robots where so she'd know where to look....no wait! That was her last movie, wasn't it?

Josh Brolin hs proven he's got some good acting chops over the last couple of years...here's hoping all Fox has to do is stand there....

Megan Fox is all eye candy...nothing more.

I'm probably going to check this out. I thought the trailer they showed at SDCC looked pretty cool. I had never heard of the comics before, but now want to check them out. Josh Brolin is the man....if anyone could pull this off, I think he could.

Back