Megan Fox to Star in Fathom and Hex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ehhh... I don't find Megan Fox attractive at all... maybe because she has that ditzy look to her.

Am I the only one who sees the really scary/maybe pervert/kidnapper guy looking out of his mirror on the right ?.

foxhex.jpg

Am I the only one who sees the really scary/maybe pervert/kidnapper guy looking out of his mirror on the right ?.

So a guy staring at a half naked Megan Fox in costume 3 feet away from him is a scary pervert kidnapper? Sheesh. :rolleyes:

You're right, he should be covering his eyes or running in the other direction. :lol

And yes, you are the only one looking at him.

So a guy staring at a half naked Megan Fox in costume 3 feet away from him is a scary pervert kidnapper? Sheesh. :rolleyes:

You're right, he should be covering his eyes or running in the other direction. :lol

And yes, you are the only one looking at him.

Take a chill pill. :monkey1:lol
He reminded me of a dude from a movie about to jump out of a van and grab someone.

Pic from the set of Jonah Hex. Her corset is really doing a job.

I have a job for her.

ehhh... I don't find Megan Fox attractive at all... maybe because she has that ditzy look to her.

She definitely has the "fun time" girl look to her which I'm fine with. I'm not looking for marriage (or wouldn't be if I were already married). :lol

Megan Fox on Fathom:
I'm also doing Fathom. That's a comic book property by my favorite artist, Michael Turner. It's about this underwater race of people, and it's plausible, really, because so much of the ocean is unexplored. We don't really know what's under there. It could be happening, which I like.

Man, it's a good thing she's nice to look at...

She is gorgeous, reads comic books, wants to go to conventions, plays video games....praying for an intellectual mind is just being greedy. :lol

Back