Monsters, Inc. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pixar is also making The Bear and the Bow and Newt. Hopefully doing more than one movie a year won't affect the quality.

Pixar is also making The Bear and the Bow and Newt. Hopefully doing more than one movie a year won't affect the quality.

Pixar is bound to make a flop sometime, sounds like it will be sooner rather than later then. Sequels to films not ment to have sequels usually don't end up to well.

Monsters Inc. was great. I think the way they ended it left it open for a sequel. this is a good thing I think. :D

monstersincgirlh.jpg

Kitty!

Who could say no to a face like this?

Hmmm... not really excited about a sequel, but still really enjoyed the original. I'd love to see the Incredibles, lot of sequel potential there.

Cars 2 though definitely not interested in, it was a decent flick... but easily my least favorite of the Pixar films.

I agree, Cars 2 is definitely a bad idea.

A Monsters Inc 2 could be nice though. I love this universe.

Yeah not sure about cars but you never know it could be pretty good? just have to wait and see.

Everything Pixar has released is gold to me. I'm always up for more, even if it is sequels. Their characters are just great!

A Monsters, Inc. sequel sounds awesome. The first one was really good and funny! Great news :)

Cars 2 though definitely not interested in, it was a decent flick... but easily my least favorite of the Pixar films.

I agree, Cars 2 is definitely a bad idea.

Yeah not sure about cars but you never know it could be pretty good? just have to wait and see.

Come on guys... Cars was awesome! My favorite Pixar film, although I haven't seen Up yet. (Premier over here = October 8th :monkey4)
Can't wait to see what they are doing with the sequel. The whole idea behind cars was awesome IMO :rock

Everything Pixar has released is gold to me. I'm always up for more, even if it is sequels. Their characters are just great!
:lecture :lecture :lecture

And I'm sure that we'll get an Incredibles sequel in due time. We want them to get all their ideas together for a good script and move forward when they are confident that they have something worth putting on film.

A Monsters, Inc. sequel sounds awesome. The first one was really good and funny! Great news :)

Come on guys... Cars was awesome! My favorite Pixar film, although I haven't seen Up yet. (Premier over here = October 8th :monkey4)
Can't wait to see what they are doing with the sequel. The whole idea behind cars was awesome IMO :rock

Don't get me wrong i love cars have a tinned edition dvd and the Blu-ray :eek: just not sure where they can go with it? but knowing pixar it'll be great :rock

I thought it was okay... but just nothing special.

Up on the other hand was amazing, one of the Pixar's best :rock

Back