Monsters, Inc. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm not judging anyone for not liking Cars by the way :eek:
I was just showing some support for my favorite Pixar film :D

To each his own, right :) :duff

I think it's pretty lame that it takes almost 4 months before Up is opening in cinemas over here. I really want to see that one... :(

Not seen Up yet but it does look awesome and everyone seems to like it so i can't wait to get to watch it. :)
If you go into the UP thread, you'll see that there are some people that didn't like it at all. :rolleyes: For the life of me, I can't understand why. :dunno

If you go into the UP thread, you'll see that there are some people that didn't like it at all. :rolleyes: For the life of me, I can't understand why. :dunno

You'll find it's "cool" not to like the new it thing pretty sad really :rolleyes: :D ;)

Great news! I know there are a lot of sequels/prequels/remakes clogging Hollywood's arteries these days, but this has one thing those others don't ... Pixar. For my money they're the gold standard. (And more than a few of their offerings have been Platinum!) :D

Pixar makes two kinds of movies. Movies I love ... and movies I LOVE. :lol

I'll take a Pixar sequel over any other studio's original movie any day of the week! :chew

You'll find it's "cool" not to like the new it thing pretty sad really :rolleyes: :D ;)
Sad and annoying. :D

Great news! I know there are a lot of sequels/prequels/remakes clogging Hollywood's arteries these days, but this has one thing those others don't ... Pixar. For my money they're the gold standard. (And more than a few of their offerings have been Platinum!) :D

Pixar makes two kinds of movies. Movies I love ... and movies I LOVE. :lol

I'll take a Pixar sequel over any other studio's original movie any day of the week! :chew
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Quoted for Truth!!!

I love cars and I actually want to see a sequel made. I think on a sub-conscious level, the reason I love Cars so much is because I have very fond memories of this 1952 Tex Avery cartoon called "One Cab Family"
onecabsfamily2.jpg

I love cars and I actually want to see a sequel made. I think on a sub-conscious level, the reason I love Cars so much is because I have very fond memories of this 1952 Tex Avery cartoon called "One Cab Family"

I have the same with the Disney cartoon "Susie The Little Blue Coupe" :)

That was one of my favorite Disney cartoons ever, I believe it was also the main inspiration for Cars, but I'm not sure on that...

onecabsfamily2.jpg
I have the same with the Disney cartoon "Susie The Little Blue Coupe" :)

That was one of my favorite Disney cartoons ever, I believe it was also the main inspiration for Cars, but I'm not sure on that...
Same here, I loved both of those car-toons!! :rock

I liked CARS but I'm praying for an INCREDIBLES sequel more than any other.

Ratatouille is my least favorite.

It was a good film, but for some reason it did not appeal to me like the other Pixars do. I also can't really put a finger on the fact why I don't like it as much. I think it's because it mostly takes place in the kitchen instead of more open worlds, but that's just me...

This will probably get me crucified, but I find most of Pixars films to be incredibly average. The visuals are stunning which I think is what gets them so far. With the exceptions of Toy Story and The Incredibles they've never done anything for me.

Haven't yet seen Up yet, so hopefully I'll enjoy that one.

This will probably get me crucified, but I find most of Pixars films to be incredibly average. The visuals are stunning which I think is what gets them so far. With the exceptions of Toy Story and The Incredibles they've never done anything for me.

Haven't yet seen Up yet, so hopefully I'll enjoy that one.

Blasphemy!!! Crucify him!!!

:lol
Just Kidding mate, as I said before: To each his own :) :peace

The only Pixar movie I'm indifferent about is Cars. Finding Nemo is not far behind, but it had more eye candy. But all that is forgiveable, Pixar rocks, and they have delivered AAA titles where Disney hasn't in a while.

Nemo is actually my favorite. That was the first movie my oldest would sit through when he was young. If you know anything about kids they can watch the same movie 3 times a day or more. When my youngest started watching movies that was the same one that he would watch day after day as well. I thought it was a brilliant, funny movie that was well written and the voices they chose for the characters were absolutely perfect.

Incredibles would be great to see a sequel to, but I agree with most here that Cars was just meh, and dont see a point to a sequel to it.

Back