JV"S ROTK litho PRE-BUY NEWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello again fellow Ringers!

On Saturday, June 13 at 11:00 am Pacific time the Pre-Buys will go up. Pay attention ,because there are going to be two listings: one for Limited Editions, and one for Collectors Editions!

ROTK CE item number will be:260425490592

ROTK LE item number will be :260425506792

Ebay will do the rest along with Paypal, so whenever you actually make a purchase, I will be able to see ( by the actual time ) exactly who bought when in order to fairly assign the numbers starting with #21 as I've explained ; )

Here's an image to help out
ROTK.jpg

See ya Saturday!

JV

wow ... your composition and use of color for separation/depth is amazing ...

Looks great Jerry. Nice job. I'll be pre-buying this go round.

Hi Jerry, when will the 3-in-1 package be ready for sale then?

Probably around a week or so after Pre-Buy is over some time. Not sure on the date yet, but will let you all know.
JV

Hi Jerry, when will the 3-in-1 package be ready for sale then?

I hope to have the trilogy pack ready once the PRe-Buys are closed, and I've had a chance to catch up. But the sooner the better; I'll do my best to get 'em out as quick as possible : )

JV

Do we put what remarquee we want in the little write in section when playing with PP?

Is this the same price as others---95/150?

Yes. Exact same.

Oh, and BTW, I may just be releasaing two more smaller ( 18 x 24 ) lithos that are a smaller run of 750 pieces, one of which will be the Fellbeast. The other, I have a few more hoops to jump through!

JV

I assume I can 'pre-buy' this one as well as order the FOTR one via Ebay all at the same time with combine postage, etc and have it all ship out when the ROTK prints are ready?

:woo :woo
The news I have been waiting for :rock

Thank you Jerry :rock

When you get a paypal payment that just screams Samwise ther Brave over and over, you know its me :lol
What can I say I'm very excited about this :woo :blissy :blissy

I'm not sure Anubis but will need to find out, I'm not missing this :lecture
x :wave

I assume I can 'pre-buy' this one as well as order the FOTR one via Ebay all at the same time with combine postage, etc and have it all ship out when the ROTK prints are ready?

Yes you can! :D

JV

Back