12 Inch Figure Environments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love this idea but really hope they are affordable, the snake eyes dio was a bit pricey.

There are 3 threads about these.. :)

I posted one in Indy as well-- and there's one going in General (which I posted some tags to get to the specific one people might like)...

Excitement over something new. Lara Croft could ideally be used for one of these--- and I might do that if I didn't already have her on this

Great idea, but sorry SS for the money you are going to charge for these things, not likely going to be getting any.

the three threads are confusing me on which ones to talk about them in. But yeah, $50 to me is where I think they should be, but SSC always prices stuff about 20-40% higher than I like, so 'm thinking $60-$75.

I really don't see them being much cheaper than the G.I. Joe environment.

I ain't paying $100 or more each for these, sorry.

They look awesome and are an awesome idea, but if Sideshow over-charges for these they can go pound sand.

If these are more than $70 each, it's a PASS.

Of course, if Sideshow wasn't addicted to polystone they could probably offer these for around $30 each. But...

I love 1/6th scale Environments!!:chew
This must be from the Death Star ...did this piece appear in ANH? I don't recall seeing this...

This must be from the Death Star ...did this piece appear in ANH? I don't recall seeing this...

Looks like it could be part of the little catwalk Ben was standing on when shutting down the Death Star's tractor beam in ANH.

It's not from Star Wars. It's a generic base, same as with the bases for the Indy figures.

It's a great idea, but for the price they will inevitably charge, it won't be a hot seller.

June 4th? There goes the chance of a new figure announcement.

Nope, Henry Sr is also pre-ordering on June 4!

Looks like it could be part of the little catwalk Ben was standing on when shutting down the Death Star's tractor beam in ANH.

Looks a little more like Bespin to me. The Luke and Vader duel just before the big reveal.

It's not from Star Wars. It's a generic base, same as with the bases for the Indy figures.

It's a great idea, but for the price they will inevitably charge, it won't be a hot seller.

Just noticed your reply. If its a generic base and not anything from the movies... I might pass on this one.:(

Back