12 Inch Figure Environments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of great details in Anziks! Makes my small blast doors look like nothing. :)

NO NO NO That talk is not allowed my friend. We are all here for that same reason, we all inspire each other and share and respect what we all do. The question is what do you think of your doors, are you pleased. You have got off your backside, stepped away from the computer and handcrafted your own work. NEVER POO POO your work. One aims on this forum is to get folks to give it a go, you never know what you can do until you try. I am constantly amazed and inspired by the people on this forum and there are some truly gifted folks on here. But above all I am blown away by by the kindness, thoughtfulness and general helpfulness on these boards, ow gosh I am welling up here, I need a tissue, so much love... :)

Prog... u r gr8

Thank you kindly DS! I cannot wait to see what you cook up, you have been a huge inspiration for me to get off my butt and work on this stuff again.
The rear lighted panels were my first attempt a couple years ago and are out of scale but they will be redone. When its finished it will include the blast doors and the walls on the other side of the chamber. the lights in the panels are actually round acrylic pieces so that light can be placed behind them.
Here's the progress shot:
waiting3.jpg
And you Hayes.. you and Lopie were the first guys I spoke to on this forum and your work really kick started me in to build, for that I am truly in your debt.... oh god darn it Im getting all gushie again!!!

I love this forum you two guys ROCK. After I finish a few projects I'm going to have to make one of those; great job.

Lots of great details in Anziks! Makes my small blast doors look like nothing. :)

The boys are right Prog, never sell yourself short. Your doors are awesome.We're all in this forum for the love of the build. It isn't a contest. Be proud of your creation, for you took the initiative and created something truly uniqe. you wouldn't beleive how much I've learned just by looking at everyone elses work and reading all the great tips from a bunch of truly awesome forum members......Aw crap, now I'm gonna cry.....

:D

I wish I had the talent and skills to make awesome dioramas like Anzik, Dorgmal and Prog.

Just give it a go JKNO, so many people will offer help and advice and support. I could not have done anything with out all theses guys...

Ow no I'm welling up again darn it guys.....

Yeah, but I lack time, stores carrying stuff necessary in customizing and above all I lack talent/skills :eek:

Back