Gentle Giant Luke Bespin Statue NEW PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Con

Super Freak
Reaction score
So the only Gentle Giant Release ive been looking forward to for many many months now WAS the Luke Bespin Statue.
After seeing the unpainted pics i was hopeful GG would do a good job... but now... after seeing these newly released painted pics, ive been let down yet again.... :banghead

Just look at that side view profile pic of his head, he looks like an ape to me.

Im quite disappointed to say the least, and looks like GG have lost me on yet another sale. :(

That unpainted front shot looks great. I wonder what happened to make the profile so weird.

Looks fantastic unpainted. Fix the terrible paint and it's a winner.

GG=caca....

Trinity's ass and Persephone's Titties disagree​

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

Ironman says "Talk to the hand" when it comes to this Bespin Luke Statue though

Last edited:
So the only Gentle Giant Release ive been looking forward to for many many months now WAS the Luke Bespin Statue.
After seeing the unpainted pics i was hopeful GG would do a good job... but now... after seeing these newly released painted pics, ive been let down yet again.... :banghead

Just look at that side view profile pic of his head, he looks like an ape to me.

Im quite disappointed to say the least, and looks like GG have lost me on yet another sale. :(

of course the unpainted version looks great, they're showing off the best angle.....had they showed them all (angles), we may not have all been so enthused about it.

I wasn't a fan of the pose to begin with. If that's how the final product turns out I'll have to do without a Luke in my GG statue collection. :banghead

Back