• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- My Custom ROTS Obi wan headsculpt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
Due to an overwhelming amount of pms about the Obi Wan Revenge of the Sith head that I reworked and cast for myself I have decided to offer up a small quantity for the members here on the forum. This is the style of head that is up for grabs, my previous version is not available. This will be available for a limited time only. Once they are gone they are gone.

updatedpics.jpg

upadtedpics1.jpg

obi3.jpg

obihairback.jpg

Price is $35.00 shipping will be extra. I'm located in the UK but I am happy to ship to International freaks ! Items will be sent in a padded envelope unless other arrangements have been made. Limited to ONE per person. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. If you are interested please let me know via pm.

I don't want any scenarios where 2 have been bought and one ends up on ebay. They are offered to upgrade current figures .Should anyone decide to do this I will post their name on the board here in the feedback section . Then I will have Smithers set the hounds on you ...
Disclaimer : I cannot be held responsible for any mutilated figures should your Obi wan figure decide to go all "Mustafar" on them. ;)

The List:

Les Walker -paid
MaulFan - paid - sent out 20/04/09
Darthrazz - paid- sent out 20/04/09
Scifi67- paid - sent out 20/04/09

drjedisith - paid
drod26 - paid
RICEaRONI -paid - sent out 20/04/09
bwayne - paid - sent out 20/04/09
tnaig001 - paid - sent out 20/04/09
Kuzeh

Roc74- paid - sent out 20/04/09
dieguito_89 - paid - sent out 20/04/09

Last edited:
Thank you for your interest Guys ! I'll have shipping quotes out to you tomorrow.

I've started a list here so I can keep track of when they have been despatched.

would you object to this.

I'm interested in getting one, but I've recently come to the conclusionthat i prefer the head and nexk as two separate pices, as opposed to a sculpted neck. I'm debating buying one, and making a mold JUST SO I DON'T SCREW IT UP. then casting a copy, and trimming the neck off the copy. I'd do this so that if I ruin it, I can try again, once I get it down to a science, then I can cut down the original, and destroy the casts, as well as the mold. Would that be cool with you?

sounds like a good idea. Is it to fit onto the hot toys body ? What I could do is modify one here and then get my caster to take a mould from that . It shouldn't be too hard to do ? I hadn't really thought about having a ROTS Obi like that as I wanted a solid necksculpt. To be honest I wasn't really going to be offering any up for sale, this was to be a one -off . But my good nature got the better of me as I would hate to have something that other people would get some enjoyment from.

If you would consider this, let me know via pm and we could take it from there ? :)

you're EXACTLY correct sir, if i'm going to upgrade obiwan, then he's getting the FULL upgrade treatment. hot toys body and all.

Cool ! I'd love to see that !

Updated list in first post for those who have paid. They are all packed up and ready to go. All being well they should be sent out to you on monday. :)

Back