Did anybody ever call Alfred?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did any of you freaks ever call this number? Is there any answer? I am from Germany so I dont want to call it myself... :lol

tdk2361.jpg

Last edited:
That would be interesting if you got someone on the other end. Anyone want to do a prank call? ;)

At least whoever has that number doesn't have "867-5309." That person (or persons) must get prank called by the minute.

it's general practice that when a phone number is used in a movie, or a song, it is REMOVED from every database.
8675309 for example was removed from every US phne database. it's not a real number anywhere. i'll wager the same is true of alfred's number now.

I dont think "185" is a valid, uh... whatever those three digits of a phone number are. Having a real area code made it look more real.

it's general practice that when a phone number is used in a movie, or a song, it is REMOVED from every database.
8675309 for example was removed from every US phne database. it's not a real number anywhere. i'll wager the same is true of alfred's number now.

Most of the time they use a 555 number

I thought I was a stickler for punctuation, but Alfred manages to capitalize the appropriate words even in a bomb crisis!

one of the numbers on a business card prop used in a movie, where it's supposed to be an overseas number, is actually the fax number to citigroup in NY.

Back