NEWSLETTER??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrathofSauron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty accessing the newsletter I have neither received it in my mailbox or can access it on the site?:confused:

I accessed it just fine around 9:30 EST last night. There may be some difficulties since tonight was the premiere of a brand new format for the newsletter.

Sorry WoS I just accessed it fine :dunno Perhaps they have seen what you wrote on here and banned you :horror:horror:lol:lol

:wave

I was able to access it fine earlier. They could be having issues cause of the new format like Sith Lord said.

:lol Well when they see what I was about to write on here they would ban me too so I won't!!! :rotfl Mornin GG!! Another stunning day out!! :D

:lol:lol Playing it safe is your best bet :lecture

Yeah, beautiful weather...if I could see it through all the mist and low lying cloud :lol :lol

:lol:lol Playing it safe is your best bet :lecture

Yeah, beautiful weather...if I could see it through all the mist and low lying cloud :lol :lol

Its really sunny and warm here but that's enough of the weather report from the Uk and Ireland now it's over to the LOTR Forum :rotfl

Yes the site has gone wonky now!! They are punishing me for complaining about the newsletter so now not only is it coming out at 3am but I no longer get one!! :lol:lol:lol

Its really sunny and warm here but that's enough of the weather report from the Uk and Ireland now it's over to the LOTR Forum :rotfl

Yes the site has gone wonky now!! They are punishing me for complaining about the newsletter so now not only is it coming out at 3am but I no longer get one!! :lol:lol:lol

Really?? Luck of the Irish :lecture :lol :lol

No website, no NL? thats just discrimination :monkey2

I know
^^^^ Happens
:monkey2

Poor Kratos...well its their loss buddy :grouphug

Well I still can't access the newsletter! :horror Neither has it arrived in my inbox yet? Anyone else? :confused:

I think SS really did ban me!! :lol

I still havn't received it in my inbox but I can still access it via the website :dunno

What does it say when you try and get into it?

Maybe theres no love for the Irish this week :monkey2:monkey2 :lol:lol

Back