Arcane (League of Legends) | Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is another thing I didn't know anything about until recently.

I saw Arcane recommended somewhere the other day, and I was in the mood for another animated series after the extremely rare incidence of me being captivated by an anime (Heavenly Delusion).

I've only watched the first nine minutes but already love the artwork and animation. I'm impressed by the details, and the physics, as with the balcony railing that moves slightly when the characters land on it.

The episodes are as long as in a live action series too. It looks as though it's going to be pretty immersive.
You're in for a treat! This is one of the best shows out there.

I'm currently rewatching it, about to start on episode 5 and it's just as compelling and powerful than the first time I watched it.

This is another thing I didn't know anything about until recently.

I saw Arcane recommended somewhere the other day, and I was in the mood for another animated series after the extremely rare incidence of me being captivated by an anime (Heavenly Delusion).

I've only watched the first nine minutes but already love the artwork and animation. I'm impressed by the details, and the physics, as with the balcony railing that moves slightly when the characters land on it.

The episodes are as long as in a live action series too. It looks as though it's going to be pretty immersive.

It’s fantastic! Great story, characters, action, the whole thing!

You're in for a treat! This is one of the best shows out there.

I'm currently rewatching it, about to start on episode 5 and it's just as compelling and powerful than the first time I watched it.

I got to episode four as well last night. I didn't know anything about this series or characters before watching, so the episode 3 'incident' came out of nowhere, and the fallout was heart breaking.

Tried to find a definitive answer to how long the following time jump was, but couldn't find anything but speculation, and that the actress had confirmed Powder was nine when it happened.

Winter ‘24 announced for season 2!

IMG_2283.jpeg

Back