• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Waitlist of those that want a Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, seeing as this is the new hot item everyone wants and there are quite a few WTB threads for them, I figured we could start a "wait list" thread to weed out a bunch of "WTB T-800" threads. I've put the people on the list based on when they started their want thread. This seems like the fairest method. I've also put which version each person wants and where they are located. Hopefully this will make it for potental sellers to easier find a buyer. But please note, most of us aren't going to be wanting/willing to pay insane ebay prices. This is for Freaks helping other Freaks out afterall.

If you don't want to particiate I'll take you off the list. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I figure this might be the friendliest way of handling this so we don't all go into a feeding frenzy. Also, if you want ON the list, just let me know and which version you want and where you are located.

The Ween - regular, clean version prefered (location: OH, USA)
-=LoneWolf=- - battle damaged (location: Malaysia)
Buttmunch - battle damaged (location: UT, USA)
sixtus_56 - either version, unopened (location: CA, USA) For Brother's Birthday in May!
Husker75 - battle damaged (location: CA, USA)
Danielito - battle damaged (location: CA, USA)
BuDDaH - battle damaged (location: Germany)
darthjuan007 - either version, with box (location: CA, USA)
dalekidea - ? version, (location:?)
Eternal_D- both versions (location: CA, USA)
boba_fett300 - regular, clean version (location: BC, Canada)
Gnostiko - regular, clean version (location: UK)
hawkeye - battle damaged (location: Greece)
Predrhone - either version (location: NY, USA)
paulcarson - ? version, (location: UK)
Commtech - battle damged (location: CA, USA)
Thrustmaster - clean version (location: Germany)

Last edited:
Awsome Idea dude. I was just going to bump everybodys thread when I bump mine, but this is a much better idea.

Glad you like it. Like I said, it is started to get a little clutter with these T-800 threads and if someone is looking to sell, they might just pick the top thread and those that started threads earlier might get a little upset. So this might be a little more fair.

I should probably note that yours if for a birthday and therefore really the only "time sensitive" one. When is your brother's B-day by the way? I'll update your entry for you.

Oh I have till May to get it, but I really didnt want to do it totally last minute. He wanted all three of the Hot Toys Terminators he wanted the Reese and The Terminator from part 1 but I was able to score both of those all I need is the T-800 which is the bast and hardest to find now adays.

Well, seeing as this is the new hot item everyone wants and there are quite a few WTB threads for them, I figured we could start a "wait list" thread to weed out a bunch of "WTB T-800" threads. I've put the people on the list based on when they started their want thread. This seems like the fairest method. I've also put which version each person wants and where they are located. Hopefully this will make it for potental sellers to easier find a buyer. But please note, most of us aren't going to be wanting/willing to pay insane ebay prices. This is for Freaks helping other Freaks out afterall.

If you don't want to particiate I'll take you off the list. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I figure this might be the friendliest way of handling this so we don't all go into a feeding frenzy. Also, if you want ON the list, just let me know and which version you want and where you are located.

The Ween - regular, clean version prefered (location: ?)
Buttmunch - battle damaged prefered (location: UT, USA)
sixtus_56 - either version, unopened (location CA, USA) For Brother's Birthday in May!

I'm in Ohio, USA!!!

Nice thread! I'd love on the list.. I'd be interested in the Endo version, and I live in San Diego, California.

There was only three made, right? The clean machine version, the battle damaged with the skin mostly still on, and Reese, right?

The Ween - regular, clean version prefered (location: OH, USA)
Buttmunch - battle damaged prefered (location: UT, USA)
sixtus_56 - either version, unopened (location CA, USA) For Brother's Birthday in May!

I'm looking for a battle-damaged endo and i'm located in CA, Thanks!

List updated!

Husker75, no there are actually 4. There is both a clean Endoskeleton, and a battle damaged Endoskeleton. Then Reese and the "Arnold" Terminator.

Hmm.. okay, can I get you to change mine to a battle damaged instead of clean then, Buttmunch? Thank you!
Looking at the pics i just found, I think the wear and tear on the BD version looks a bit better than the shiny one..
Thank you!

Weekend bump...come on guys good money is ready to be spent on a MOC Hot Toys Terminator. Send a PM with how much you want.

Back