my new Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great looking Indy! I see a lot of Hasbro parts, but that isn't a Hasbro head is it? If so, that is one nice repaint! Either way, looks great!

No, it´s not a Hasbro head, i bought this one from Blindvoyeur, a fellow member, he painted it.

Here is a litle adventure i did with it this afthernoon, hope you have fun with it!!!! This was a deleted scene from Riders!!!

Sal

Last edited:
I thought the same thing, that´s why his new outfit it´s on the way! baby steps man, i didn´t have the budget at the beggining, any ways, here is more:

By spv11

Great effort and way to work with what you have available. Necessity is the mother of all invention and Hasbro or not, it looks great.

On a side note, from this angle, I don't know why but the sculpt is reminding me a bit of the caveman from the Geico Insurance commercials...:google

Thanks Blind voyeur, i have the best indiana Jones figure thanks to you! A new jacket and pants with web belt are coming! I do like Hasbro's shirt for some reason... it's not noticeble in the pictures, bur the shirt has swet stains!

What i don't like is the leather belt, but i will buy them when i have the $$$$:monkey5

Sal!!!!!!

Both the Sideshow Indy and Medicom Indy are pieced out on eBay right now, you can pretty much get anything you need...boots, jacket, pants, shirt, bag, belt w/holster, guns, whips, and relics.

The seat stains on the Hasbro shirt are pretty cool, but I can't get past the printed on buttons.

Thanks Billy Ray, i have a jacket and pants from relic hunter coming to my mailbox... what els would you suggest i change? I´m really unhappy with the belt, is really tight.

Maybe that would be the first to go.

Sal

Back