Hockey anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b24karrot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay so I know alot of folks are NFL fans but how about Hockey peeps?
I know some of you have to love hockey. Any Red Wing fans? Who is gonna take home the cup this year?

DROP THE BISCUIT and lets skate!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! A Hockey thread! :rock

Hockey is the only other hobby I have outside collecting figures! I can see the Wings busting a repeat but i'm an Oiler fan so lets just say I hope we meet up in the playoffs again! :D

Too bad the days of Kocur, Probert, Domi, Stevens, Stock and Bobby Clarke are all gone.

But we still have Bertuzzi, Brashear and a few others.

Of course seeing Vernom kicking cry baby Roy's butt was classic though.

Dude Bertuzzi, Brashear? Those guys are pussies now, how about Laraque, Parker? Laraque is all the league needs right now! Just need someone from each team to actually scrap him these days.

Anyone else remember the 1989 Sabers game where Malarchuk got his throat slashed? That was wild. I mean Zednik last year was bad but Malarchuk should not have survived that.

It took 10 seconds for the trainer to reach him......he was at the end of the ice closest to the dressing room, they said if he had been at the other end he never would have survived. The trainer called for a stretcher the second he got there and Malarchuck said no way, asked later why he walked off the ice he said "The day they take me off in a stretcher is the day they make funeral arrangements, and I was not ready to die".......Man Hockey is tough!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CI7c-rxFMU

Last edited:
Dude Bertuzzi, Brashear? Those guys are pussies now, how about Laraque, Parker? Laraque is all the league needs right now! Just need someone from each team to actually scrap him these days.

Brashear is a ^^^^^ now? :lol

He may not fight as much as he used to, but not many do in the "new" NHL. The only guy that's given Brash any run for his money when he's gotten into it is Laraque.

Brashear is a ^^^^^ now? :lol

He may not fight as much as he used to, but not many do in the "new" NHL. The only guy that's given Brash any run for his money when he's gotten into it is Laraque.

So if he doesn't fight anymore that doesn't make him a ^^^^^? Thats exactly why he indeed IS a ^^^^^. I mean what other reason is he on the roster? For his finesse style feeds or dramatic goal scoring?

You tell me.

So if he doesn't fight anymore that doesn't make him a ^^^^^? Thats exactly why he indeed IS a ^^^^^. I mean what other reason is he on the roster? For his finesse style feeds or dramatic goal scoring?

You tell me.

First, it's funny that you call a man that would pound YOU into the ground a ^^^^^ :rolleyes:

second, he DOES still fight. I am a Caps fan and I watch every game and then man gets into fights. as I already said fighting in general is down in the NHL so none of the "goons" fight as much as they used to and that includes Brash. These guys can't just go out and pick fights anymore. If you follow the NHL at all then you know about the new rules and if you even look at someone wrong you're in the box now. Brash still does his job and he fights when he needs to fight, but he doesn't just goon it up for the sake of gooning it up.

There, I told you.

C'mon guys.................it's about sharing our love for the game.......unless you want to get some sticks and meat in the local arena.....:peace

I am not really agruing. I just find his comments funny and uninformed.

First, it's funny that you call a man that would pound YOU into the ground a ^^^^^ :rolleyes:

second, he DOES still fight. I am a Caps fan and I watch every game and then man gets into fights. as I already said fighting in general is down in the NHL so none of the "goons" fight as much as they used to and that includes Brash. These guys can't just go out and pick fights anymore. If you follow the NHL at all then you know about the new rules and if you even look at someone wrong you're in the box now. Brash still does his job and he fights when he needs to fight, but he doesn't just goon it up for the sake of gooning it up.

There, I told you.

Dude maybe next time just leave your personal feelings aside a bit.

Brash still sucks balls. Would he beat me into the ground? Absolutely! Whats your point? That I called your Brashear (Whom is a freaking ^^^^^^^ too BTW) a ^^^^^ and that you're taking it personal? :rolleyes:

He's still a ^^^^^ in my books and for the record Laraque would OWN his ass IF he'd actually EVER fight him. Regardless of NEW RULES theres still fighting but thats not the reason I called him a ^^^^^, he's a ^^^^^ because of his attitude and arrogance.

HABS IS ALL THAT MATTER.LARACQUE HERE NOW.....BY THE WAY, I WENT TO COLLEGE WITH HIM , EVEN HAD A POLITICAL CLASS WITH HIM....NICE GUY BE HE WAS SCREWING ALL THE NICE WHITE GIRLS AT SCHOOL....:lol

I'm still a Flyers fan. I used to be diehard in high school but parenthood has gotten in the way in the last ten years but I'm still optimistic.

Dude maybe next time just leave your personal feelings aside a bit.

Brash still sucks balls. Would he beat me into the ground? Absolutely! Whats your point? That I called your Brashear (Whom is a freaking ^^^^^^^ too BTW) a ^^^^^ and that you're taking it personal? :rolleyes:

He's still a ^^^^^ in my books and for the record Laraque would OWN his ass IF he'd actually EVER fight him. Regardless of NEW RULES theres still fighting but thats not the reason I called him a ^^^^^, he's a ^^^^^ because of his attitude and arrogance.

Do you follow hockey at all? Brash and Laraque got into 2 fights that I remember last year and neither one "owned" the other. Clearly you either don't follow the league that much or you don't research before flapping your gums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zc_KT_K2og

Laraque was booming early and then brash gets up and lays out GL with one punch. I will say Larague is the better fighter right now of the two, but Brash is not scared to fight they guy clearly despite your claims he is.

Here is another where it's mostly wrestling until Brash nails him with 2 rights and puts him down. There are other ones where GL wins, but these are from last season from the guy who "won't fight Laraque" :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyUaQDM0b4k

I am not taking it personally. I could care less what you think, but you need to research before you state falsehoods.

Back