Figure Contest!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I'd host a contest to get some people to vote for a video I worked on. A friend of mine entered a film contest where the winner is chosen based on the highest rating through votes (which I personally hate, but oh well).

Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you'd vote for the video, and once you do put your name on here and you'll be entered into a contest for a McQuarrie Darth Vader action figure!!

The link to the video is located here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR-_FOBEmUI

All you have to do is make a youtube account (if you don't have one) and rate the video 5 stars. The winner for the Vader figure will be announced here on September 23rd.

THANKS!!!! :D:D

P.S. to the future winner of the vader figure: I am not responsible if the item gets lost in the mail or damaged during the shipping process. But I can guarantee it will be packed securely! Just covering my bases :)

30th_carded_darthvadermcquarrie.jpg

Last edited:
Sure what the hell. I'm always willing to help somebody out, as long as they aren't competing against me.

Back