Who was able to secure a BARAD-DUR DISPLAY TOWER and EYE of SAURON FOSSIL WATCH?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chauvelin2000

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just wondering how many SSF members were ever able to get one of the 3,000 Limited Edition EYE OF SAURON FOSSIL WATCHES, with its specially created BARAD-DUR DISPLAY TOWER? :ogat

There probably are several here who have it. Regrettably I'm having to sell mine on eBay, but I've anguished whether or not to let it go. Are you keeping yours, those who were lucky enough to snag them?

Regards ~

chauvelin2000

Last edited:
Aw man, I would have loved to get one of those! I love Fossil's stuff; I have a few of them just because their watches are so nice. I would have loved a Sauron watch!

Well, mine's :monkey2 selling right now on eBay, if you want to check it out.

I'm so sick about it, but I had to let it go for stupid finance reasons.:banghead ... Life sucks sometimes.

Oh, well. ... Hope others don't have to part with their much-loved LOTR collectibles for the same reasons. It bites BIG TIME.

chauvelin2000

Down in Provo; I'm doing spring semester here at BYU which is why I'm not home in southern California. But I'm close, and always glad to meet another Utah member! :joy

Its on the wish list but thats a huge list. Just curious, would you guys wear this? Or just have it to collect?

I would wear it, but carefully, ie, not at work, etc. A sort of "dress" watch. Curiously enough, I just ran across the Fossil Gondor Watch at a local antique mall, tempting me, sitting there waiting for me. But I really want the Sauron watch.

They had Sauron, Gondor and Gollum watches.

watches-tchbr-5s.gifl.gif
watches-tches-5718s.gifl.gif
watches-tchon-3470s.gifl.gif

I picked up the watch in the Gollum box, which is a little more understated (the watch, not the box, lol). The engraving from the One Ring fades in and out from the watch face when activated. Also limited to 3,000 pieces.

I used to have the Fossil watch with the map of Middle Earth on the face. I think it was one of the very first LOTR Fossil watches made. Had it for years and loved it.

I have the Witchking watch and it's very nice, I don't wear it often but I did wear it last year at SDCC. :banana

I used to have the Fossil watch with the map of Middle Earth on the face. I think it was one of the very first LOTR Fossil watches made. Had it for years and loved it.

I think I have this one, it comes in a nicely 'aged' wooden box with a scroll map of middle earth tied with ribbon. Will not let it go.

Also have the Sauron watch but the batteries don't seem to last very long so it is currently boxed up.

I have the Sauron watch (actually, I have 2...one which I wore and one still in the box). I love it but the battery wears down really quickly and it's a pain to get it replaced.

Cool watch, though.

Back