Excl. Dead 805

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
did you guys get one ?

limit 300

don't know what the diff. is

Version 1

3010_press01-001.jpg

Version 2

30102_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:
kain ...does badmoon collect the dead as he asked me to order stuff for him whilst he's on vacation

i think you guys should be happy that the comic con excl. is definitely not a variant of Dead 805.

tan fatigues instead of jungle fatigues.... Not cool enough to earn my cash. Not even if it were $20 shipped. :sancho

I'm going to take my feelings for this online and shoot some pedestrians in GTA4. :lol

Sideshow site says its grey not khaki:lol

ould it be true? A very small quantity of a second version of the Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator has been uncovered in Sideshow's warehouse. What does this mean for the world? The remnants of a top-secret project, this gray-clad guy is super bloody and ready to ship! Plus, it's a Domestic Exclusive, which means that only a fraction of the 300 piece edition size is available to order at SideshowCollectibles.com while the rest have been shipped overseas to terrorize the rest of the world. Place your IN-STOCK order today and Be Ready for Zombiegeddon! Plus, a very small quantity of the original, green-clad version of this gory guy is currently available for a Second Chance at Sideshow, so grab both versions while you can!

Back