The Time is now...Darth Vader need a 1/6 figure now!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadMan-Mart

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well, the time as come for the Dark Lord of the Sith to have his own 1/6 figure by Sideshow....I know...Peoples have been asking for him for a long time now...but now that we know Sideshow can do armor figure, just look at Obi Wan...The time as come for Vader to be the next in the line...No collection can be complete without DARTH VADER in it!! :vader
Please Sideshow, make a Darth Vader ASAP!!

PS: I think people can see that I REALLY,REALLY,REALLY want a 1/6 Darth Vader!!! :chew

So then buy some more Medicom figures and put him next to those?

jajajajajajaaj yes my old friend !!!!!!!!! or do like me who buys both !!!! the vader medicom is beautifull , and will be difficult to match .................:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

I gots the jedi Vader, and with 1 set of extenders on his ankles, he actualy fits in quite well. to hell with the scale difference, it's good enough for me :)
ESP since I've got him posed with ESB luke.
Still, Gonna Get a Sideshow vader when they make one, AND a Hurricane Vader to boot.

jajajajajajaaj yes my old friend !!!!!!!!! or do like me who buys both !!!! the vader medicom is beautifull , and will be difficult to match .................:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Bah, Medi Vaders are nice, but 'Cane Vaders are infinitely Better, and will most likely be better than the eventual Sideshow Vader too.

I've never been in a rush for a SS Vader cause of the great Vaders that Medicom has put out.(but i'd like to see theirs)

My Hurricane ESB Vader is on order so take your time SS....take your time. :)

I want a Tarkin!

Prod blog has a new article up about the SW armored line with a familiar silhouette in the background of a photo.

I just bought one, it's a Medicom.

That is a 1/6th scaled Vader.

Wrong. Read the title. The OP wants a 1:6 scale and since Vader was 7' tall and 1:6 scale means 1' for every 6', a true 1:6 scale figure must be 14" tall and the medicom figure, however beautiful is only 6" tall.

Of course, you already knew what he ment ... smart guy.

By the way, the Medicom Vader has gone way up in price on eBay. 6 months ago, they could be had for $90-$100 and now are selling for over $150-$175. The deals seem to be harder to come by.

Back