2008 Hallmark Lineup Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Was just checking out Rebelscum and they've got a report, the 2008 lineup has been announced and I'm very pleased with the direction it's in.

2008 Star Wars Ornament theme is Return of the Jedi :rock

Emperor Palpatine on Throne

Final Duel Diorama

Imperial Shuttle

Death Star - Star Destroy Mini 2-Pack

I like all the choices, I hope the dio has dialogue like the last few dio ornaments have had, and finally we have an Emperor, it was due, we've got like 3 Vaders and Lukes. Interestingly, I just realise, no Lando in the Hallmark lineup either. Wonder why he only pops up in Hasbro products.

Hallmark2008ad.jpg

I love the Hallmark ornaments. This is a great line-up. I wonder if they'll do another limited edition like last year.

I love the Hallmark ornaments. This is a great line-up. I wonder if they'll do another limited edition like last year.

That would be cool, and certainly they could easily do some minor Ewok or Jabba crony that would be cool for those that get it but not essential for those that miss out on it.

I hope that Palpatine is in scale with the ROTJ Vader and Luke they've made, if so, I'm going to arrange the branches to have them crossing sabers in front of the Emperor like in the movie, that's going to look really cool.

I like the Emperor one. I might have to get that one and add it to the collection of nontraditional x-mas ornamanets we have.

Pretty cool looking line-up.

But, let's get thru this winter before we think about the next one.

I'm ready for Spring already. :D

(I live in Upstate, NY)

While Christmas and ornaments are a Winter thing and I agree it's way ahead, the release of these is always July, so it's a summer event :)

I cant wait. This is a cool lineup. VERY heavily ROTJ.

I wish they would do a Jabba to scale with the mini band from years ago.

Also the new Star Trek ornaments are:

USS Reliant
Kirk with tribbles
TOS Communicator

Plus we are getting a new Jack and INDIANA JONES.
452461056208_0_ALB.jpg

Gotta get Vader/Luke and the Emperor....will pass on the Shuttle. Where are the pics of these and the other ornaments, I'm interested to see what else is being offered up this year...

I'll be getting Indy too. And Where the Wild Things Are.

I love that Where the Wild Things Are ornament as well as the Horton one.

I went to look at the rest of the offerings but I'm on a KOC member. So I must wait. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Thanks for the sneak peek though. :D

2008 Star Wars Ornament theme is Return of the Jedi :rock

Emperor Palpatine on Throne

Final Duel Diorama

Imperial Shuttle

Death Star - Star Destroy Mini 2-Pack

Hallmark2008ad.jpg

Could it be because this year marks the 25th anniversary of that film? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Back