The Monster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
I posted this in the Other Discussion forum, but figured I would post it here as well since this is mostly where Nick posts...

I received a PM from Nick's (The Monster) mother; Nick has been in the hospital in Intensive Care on a ventilator since Tuesday night. I really hope he gets better and my prayers go out to him and his family.

Nick, we miss you buddie and hope to see you back posting soon.

Mine best wishes go out to Nick and his family, he seems like a really good guy. I hope everything works out and he's back up hunting for that SSE Son of Frankenstein figure!

Sad to hear this.....don't know Nick well, but from what I do, he is always very helpful and sweet. My prayers are with him and I hope that he is out of the hospital soon with a full and speedy recovery.

Dont know the guy much, but as a dedicate member of this community, he deserves our prayers.Get well ,friend.

I also received a PM from Linda, his mom.

Nick, get well soon buddy. Your monster collection needs you. My prayers go out to you my friend.

Get well, get home, get rest, get posting. Hope you get your freak on soon Nick. The sooner the better.

Oh man, that sucks:monkey2 I hope he has a speedy recovery and is back here real soon. Did she say what happend?
I don't really know him but i'v seen him post alot in here, mainly about Universal Monsters.

I don't know what to say. I wish you the best. This is just really sad. :monkey2 You have all become family and to see this really hurts. :monkey2

Man, that's sorry to hear. Hope he gets well soon.\

frank1-4.gif
frank1-4.gif
frank1-4.gif
frank1-4.gif
frank1-4.gif

Sorry to learn about your hospitalization, Nick.

Your upbeat disposition and unbounded enthusiasm for the Universal Monsters — and your beloved Silver Screen Editions in particular — is truly irresistible! You're an asset to this forum and I miss you on the boards!

Get well soon, Monster!

Back