Bubo IMAGE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Got him:

Bubopost.jpg

I just might go back on the waitlist
Not bad at all, the womp rats look good too.

All in all, I must say they're pretty cool. Not a must-have, but better than the Crumb gang.

Bubo's very large. I'll get size comparison soon. The other critters are also larger than the creatures with Crumb, so the $40 feels better spent. Also, Bubo feels to be quite solid although he is hollow.

Bubo's strap and real chain is nice, although the weight of the chain tends to pull the strap over. Also, the strap itself is a bit large for Bubo -- it could have been a tighter fit around the shoulders. But the paint job on Bubo is excellent, and the sculpting detail on par with Jabba.

The rock wart and womp rats are also highly detailed. That rock wart is creepy as hell, whatever it is. Nasty. The rats are funny -- one screaming while the exclusive scratches itself. In this case, the exclusive is well worth it because it has so much personality in the moment caught.

If you like little monsters, then you'll be happy with this set. If not, then save the $40 towards a real figure. If you have Jabba's throne, then these guys will look great -- if there's enough room for all including the Crumb critters.

Got mine, too!

groupnp2.jpg

buboqm0.jpg

rat01gh5.jpg

rat02vv0.jpg

rockri6.jpg

I think I prefer the Crumb creature pack, although Bubo is more of a centerpiece to the set than Crumb was.. There are a few too many obvious seams this time around, and a little less variety. And Bubo's harness is too loose fitting and is weighed down by the chain--it needs a tighter fit. But I certainly think this is worth a purchase for the price and it will add some nice critters to my Jabba setup.

Is this the "official" image thread? :monkey3

They look good. I can't wait to see pics with Jabba and company.

Great pics, Tom! Very clear.

Here's a size compare:

Bubosizecompare.jpg

Bubo:

bubo2.jpg

Bubo3.jpg

Rock wart:

rockwart2.jpg

And those pesky womp rats:

womprats2.jpg

One thing they did change from the proto and box cover is the screaming rat's tail is down to help him stand, while the pictures show his tail up standing on just his legs. Obviously this balancing act didn't work.

Is this the "official" image thread? :monkey3

Hmmm... could be.

Last edited:
Great shots gentlemen...

It's nice to see that they have excellent paint apps and really good detailing.

Can't wait to add 'em to the Jabba set-up!

Back