Han Solo PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will Sideshow make a Han Solo PF that actually looks like Harrison Ford??

I really want one but I don't think the current one is quite right. :monkey2

Will I ever win the lottery? Who knows.

I like my Han PF. Is it dead on Ford? No, but it's not horrible IMO. He goes well on the shelf with the other OT PF's.

Will Sideshow make a Han Solo PF that actually looks like Harrison Ford??

I really want one but I don't think the current one is quite right. :monkey2

i'd be interested in seeing someone repaint the current Han PF to see what it looks like. i think the sculpt is good but the paint job is throwing it off. anyone gonna repaint the Han PF?

I want to see more of an action pose. I want to see the blaster drawn and firing! :rock I also want the PF to have the smug look Solo is always carrying with him.

i dont think it's bad at all,
okay its not entirely perfect and the pose admittedly looks abit dainty, but when i see it and others see it i think ''han solo'' which is more important than people seeing it and thinking ''harrison ford'' in my opinion, i just think if they chose the gun slinging pose... acutally i think the PFs should all be in the iconic ''poster'' poses, they would be much more popular,but if this is the only solo PF we get id be happy with this one.

I want to see more of an action pose. I want to see the blaster drawn and firing! :rock I also want the PF to have the smug look Solo is always carrying with him.
Like this Rory?

solo.jpg

with a Falcon background, that would F'N ROCK!! :rock

I don't know about you guys but to me Andy's sculpt looks just like Ford.What in the freak did SS do to it?

han_big1.jpg

hit Gruson up.

He has the patience and determination to keep hunting for a piece until he finds one with the best paint apps.
I'll bet he has pics of a good Han. Even though he probably doesnt own one anymore

Has anyone tried repainting the Solo PF?

If I had one, then I'd either paint it my self or pay someone to do it. The sculpt looks spot on!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I don't know about you guys but to me Andy's sculpt looks just like Ford.What in the freak did SS do to it?

han_big1.jpg

The problem isn't with the front view. If you look at the portrait from the side you can tell that it has a very weak chin.

Last edited:
Back