GG HAUL!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nash

Super Freak
Reaction score
:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

ggbusthaul.jpg

ps: not mine, although i wouldnt turn it down.

Last edited:
:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

ggbusthaul.jpg

ps: not mine, although i wouldnt turn it down.

Dude how did you get a pic of my house?:monkey4

Seriously just kidding. Thats crazy that people can get that many, they must have an army of people buying for them.

Dude how did you get a pic of my house?:monkey4

Seriously just kidding. Thats crazy that people can get that many, they must have an army of people buying for them.

Good for ole GG keeping the limit to 1 on these things. I wouldn't doubt he was one of those dealers using his family as a means to obtaining so many to help indulge his greed.

Just curious, Where is he from, pics from his ebay auction? See a King of Fighters poster. Possibly asian.

Good for ole GG keeping the limit to 1 on these things. I wouldn't doubt he was one of those dealers using his family as a means to obtaining so many to help indulge his greed.

Where is he from? Pics from his ebay auction?

Isn't it just as geedy for a "true collector" to want everything at a low price?

Isn't it just as geedy for a "true collector" to want everything at a low price?
Hoarding to this degree (whether it's for "collecting" or scalping) is a sickness. I'm serious... this might be a mental condition.

Now, I can see getting 2 or 3 extra of an item for trades or to flip for something else or whatever. But this? Unless the guy owns a brick & mortar store he's pyscho with this stuff.

Hoarding to this degree (whether it's for "collecting" or scalping) is a sickness. I'm serious... this might be a mental condition.

Now, I can see getting 2 or 3 extra of an item for trades or to flip for something else or whatever. But this? Unless the guy owns a brick & mortar store he's pyscho with this stuff.

That or he just wants to make some cash. If you price this stuff right, it sells quick. Of course, he isn't going to make much off those Luna's.

I'd agree Irish if he plans to keep them, but if he plans to flip them then I don't agree. If I could get 100 of each and flip them for 4 times the price I'd do it too. It's not a sickness to make some money. It is a sickness to hoard so many and keep them.

I'd agree Irish if he plans to keep them, but if he plans to flip them then I don't agree. If I could get 100 of each and flip them for 4 times the price I'd do it too. It's not a sickness to make some money. It is a sickness to hoard so many and keep them.
Well, then it's back to him simply being a greedy bastard again.

Back