CIV WebCam Rollin'!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Adrenochrome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Although, the 'bestest' moment in SSC webcam history can never be topped (Dusty revealing her belly button piercing), I hope we get to see some interesting stuff over the next few days. There's not very much to see yet, but I have beer and snacks in reach. Let the transmission begin!

Ehhhh... the refresh rate could be a little higher... Not much movement!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Although, the 'bestest' moment in SSC webcam history can never be topped (Dusty revealing her belly button piercing)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?:rotfl

I don't remember that. are you sure it was me? If it was, I must have been in '5th day of comic-con, brain's not working' coma! :lol

Anyway, we don't have any roaming camera set up yet, and still have to evaluate if it's going to be feasible or not, as our booth is about 1/3 of the size of the one we have at comic-con. I think you should be able to see G4 TV interviewing some people right now...

Oh when the blue milk starts flowing there's no tellin' what crazy Freaks (and their subsequent overlords) will do...:lol

SideshowDusty said:
I don't remember that. are you sure it was me? If it was, I must have been in '5th day of comic-con, brain's not working' coma! :lol

Anyway, we don't have any roaming camera set up yet, and still have to evaluate if it's going to be feasible or not, as our booth is about 1/3 of the size of the one we have at comic-con. I think you should be able to see G4 TV interviewing some people right now...

I thought that was her. Say hi for me, she's a hottie

SideshowDusty said:

Dusty, what's wrong with the '5th-day-of-Comic-con-brain's-not-working-coma' - syndrome? In fact, I'm already looking forward to the finale of this years SDCC! Hope I get the screen grab right this time! :D

Seriously, I really appreciate that you did this roaming camera thing for us right up to the last minute of last year SDCC, despite being beat and tired! They are not paying you enough for your job! You are wonderful... sometimes! :monkey3

Yes, I guess this is a excellent time to thank Dusty, the web team and every one else who is involved in this webcam coverage for going through the trouble! I really enjoy these webcams and the roaming cam. I think everyone that can't make it to the CIV for one reason or an other knows what I mean!
THANK YOU!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Yes, I guess this is a excellent time to thank Dusty, the web team and every one else who is involved in this webcam coverage for going through the trouble! I really enjoy these webcams and the roaming cam. I think everyone that can't make it to the CIV for one reason or an other knows what I mean!
THANK YOU!

I do,and it's appreciated. Thank you for looking out for the rest of us poor saps that can't be there in person

SideshowDusty said:
it's our pleasure! :duff Thanks for the thanks though, it's nice to know we're appreciated ;)

Here's a pre-emptive thanks for the fantastic podcast I'll be listening to after I get home from softball.

Dusty needs to stop hiding in back. :D

Thanks for the lil tour Dusty. And we smacked Swabie for the shirt:rotfl

pixletwin said:
Doh ! I missed it... :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2
Yep me Swabie and Bluesnaggletooth got a lil tour of the new stuff. We made her come out of here lil hiding spot.

mfoga said:
Yep me Swabie and Bluesnaggletooth got a lil tour of the new stuff. We made her come out of here lil hiding spot.

Oh! Phew.. I thought you meant on the web cam. :lol

Back