Star Wars to get live action TV series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekjosh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well....there it is.

CaYmCxl.gif

Looks like another live action live action Marvel series and a live action Monsters, Inc. series as well.

Rian Johnson to helm new Star Wars Trilogy

:yess: :yess:

Star Wars to get live action TV series

han-luke-together-again.jpg

"On second thought let's pass on that."

As much as I love Netflix Marvel and Stranger Things I find the CGI on streaming shows to be subpar. I'd prefer not to see SW become a victim of that (though as mentioned recently there's no way it could be as bad as what's seen in AOTC/ROTS.)

Netflix first real competition.

Actually screw Netflix Disney Streaming here I come!

They’re taking Marvel and Star Wars with them, no brainer.

Hell if JL bombs Disney will also take DC lol

I don’t think Disney has enough to entice me to get another monthly streaming account. They’re no Netflix.

I got everything else...what's one more subscription:lol

:lol :lol

I don’t think Disney has enough to entice me to get another monthly streaming account. They’re no Netflix.

I get Netflix mainly for the Marvel shows so I can cancel them and just get the Disney streaming. :D

You 2 bring up a great point.

Other than SW, Marvel and Disney movies they’re pretty weak on the TV side of things right.

Still though SW, Marvel and Disney movies is still plenty of content.

Any ideas on the story? I'd love a show focusing on grunts in major battles and skirmishes. Ideally I'd love it to follow a squad of 501st Clones after the Battle of Geonosis throughout the clone wars and with a series finale of them following Vader into the Jedi Temple. Doubt that would happen due to just one actor playing multiple troopers, but Storm troopers would also be pretty cool. Benefit of an OT related is that it could switch the story between the two forces.

Back